Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shes going after V because it concerns Vinu and she's trying not to take unilateral decisions the way V tends to do.. she knows he is crazy when angry but unlike us audience she actually believes he will stop to listen, to care if its about his kids well being. Thats the issue. She thinks that people like V and even P, CN folks may have negativity towards her but not towards the 2 kids. That everyone is humane enough to want kids to be happy but she's not understood the extent of Vs pathetic-ness even as a father.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Sai thinks by being civil and tolerating his BS to keep him in loop about decisions for kids, she is avoiding him losing his mind in front of kids and turning aggressive and psycho in front of them scarring their psyche. In her mind, she can deal with his crap and even take his abuse- shes tolerated it for very long anyway but she won't let him pull anything in front of kids and she's gonna protect them from harsh realities as much as possible or provide them the harshness of life in a manner thats easy to understand without making kids hateful towards anything or anyone. Thats Sai and her parenting.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This like managing and tolerating Virat angry or abuse isnt her job nor should it be tolerated anymore

Satya really needs to draw lines with Virat on this

Enough is enough

I'm sick of it

Satya will be like I was quite till the time your angry was directed at me that silence is not extended when you disrespect my wife like that

And when they reach home Satya later should tell Sai to not take crap from Virat as well.

She doesn’t deserve it for being concerned towards her children.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Satya is the new sai but without a voice.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Satya is the new sai but without a voice.

I feel bad for him, he has been so good to hee kids, has taken all shiz that came in his direction from her ex sasural..Ye kaha phas gaya!

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He will now have to mediate between his mother and wife for ignoring the dinner party he himself organised. I am interested in watching how he manages to do that than this crap between sai and virat.

Edited by Lostin90s - 1 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

He will now have to mediate between his mother and wife for ignoring the dinner party he himself organised. I am interested in watching how he manages to do that than this crap between sai and virat.

I know even i don't watch Sai Virat scenes..

I am tired of Sai going after Virat, there was no need for her today to go and console Virat..The man keeps ripping apart her dignity and she keeps going back..On top of that she is being unfair to Satya. Satya knew her situation but not where she keeps going back to console her ex pati.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab-backup

True-

Things between Sai and Virat looks extremely repetitive and forceful now. Same ol her trying n him insulting her - Virat is now proven thickhead who doesn’t want to learn despite everything he went through and put Sai, PL and Kids through.

Its annoying- at this rate its like what will make you open your eyes and introspect?

Nothing i guess..Virat can kill and cry and she will be fine.

This Sai is such disgrace to the Sai who talked about self respect on the day Ladakh kaand happened.

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

I know even i don't watch Sai Virat scenes..

I am tired of Sai going after Virat, there was no need for her today to go and console Virat..The man keeps ripping apart her dignity and she keeps going back..On top of that she is being unfair to Satya. Satya knew her situation but not where she keeps going back to console her ex pati.

I never watch Sai-Virat scenes.I watch only SaiYa,Satya's scenes with others and Adhikaris scenes.Rest I skip.Only if Virat or Chavans are in same frame with Sai,Satya and Adhikaris I watch their scenes.
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: G259

I never watch Sai-Virat scenes.I watch only SaiYa,Satya's scenes with others and Adhikaris scenes.Rest I skip.Only if Virat or Chavans are in same frame with Sai,Satya and Adhikaris I watch their scenes.

I do exactly opposite & that’s why Vanku wins😂😂

Now with beard gone I know it wasn’t the problem. satya & Adhikari family don’t interest me.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago