Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Omg satya is definitely going to put virat on his place this is not the way you talk to a women least of it to the mother of your child

virat is such an asshole

If he think Satya would let him misbehaves woth Sai like that anymore virat had another thing coming

I also want Satya to remind Sai about self respect and self esteem topic and meaning.

It’s high time that she is reminded of these words.

It’s understandable if she consoles Vinu but consoling Virat who is downright lying to his son that his mumma will come isn’t her job.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 1 years ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think so. Decency and co parenting happens when both the parents are civil enough to hold a conversation without fighting but here it is not the case. Virat has been anything but civil to sai ever since she turned him down.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
840837 thumbnail

Sai is not addressing V to get "insulted". She still gives him BOD as a father and is trying to get him to co parent and mutually address kids issues. But V obviously only accuses Sai provoked by his own ghatiya thinking and BKs provocation. Sai is the last person to ask kids to cut off from V. If she had wanted that she had enough opportunity to do that much much earlier. She genuinely believes he also has haq on children and somewhere behind all his BS is a father who genuinely cares. That's her mistake though. That she trusts that aadmi kaisa bhi ho, at least apne bacchon seh Pyar to karta hoga. Cos even hardcore criminals are weak in front of kids and want to be good parents.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nja91

Sai is not addressing V to get "insulted". She still gives him BOD as a father and is trying to get him to co parent and mutually address kids issues. But V obviously only accuses Sai provoked by his own ghatiya thinking and BKs provocation. Sai is the last person to ask kids to cut off from V. If she had wanted that she had enough opportunity to do that much much earlier. She genuinely believes he also has haq on children and somewhere behind all his BS is a father who genuinely cares.

She can just let him be..atleast for a bit..Give him space..Just in the morning he insulted her..if she can't answer back atleast stay away for a bit..

It's not like he is coming after her..Even for kids it makes no sense, that she goes there gets insulted and comes back.

All her life cannot be about unwrapping the genuine man in Virat.. She knows he is aggressive has been aggresive to both kids apart from her Patralekha and yet she is after u wrapping the genuine bit in him..

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

She can give him space - yes but in this situation she's not sought him out to offer him consolation , she's trying to address Vinus issue here. He's not celebrating his bday and is turning volatile so it's time sensitive. If she could just tell Vinu to sleep on it and address it in 2 days, she would do it. But she needs to strategize with V how to tell Vinu the truth in the least destructive way. Sai is just being civil enough to inform him before she talks to Vinu. As his aai she can't watch Vinu hurt anymore. But she's not just doing what she wants to without informing baap V.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Definitely it's her "mistake" to be unable to just accept that V is a pathetic father. For us objectively as audience its easier. But Sai probably thinks that even criminals usually are genuine, fall weak when its about kids so she's assumed that aadmi kitna hi ghatiya ho, bacchon seh Pyaar karta hai, unki khushi chahta hai. Galti hogayi..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nja91

She can give him space - yes but in this situation she's not sought him out to offer him consolation , she's trying to address Vinus issue here. He's not celebrating his bday and is turning volatile so it's time sensitive. If she could just tell Vinu to sleep on it and address it in 2 days, she would do it. But she needs to strategize with V how to tell Vinu the truth in the least destructive way. Sai is just being civil enough to inform him before she talks to Vinu. As his aai she can't watch Vinu hurt anymore. But she's not just doing what she wants to without informing baap V.

I am talking about giving space to Virat..

To let him for some time.

Why go after him again and again, she could have left without talking at hospital, she could have left interacting with him at the party..she knows Virat's aggresive nature, she knows he cares about none, nor family or children when angry, she knows he ends up hurting Satya too, so why give him that opportunity at all? She can take care of Vinu's wishes and be around him because her child needs it.. why go after Virat, when he is worried or tensed or tired?

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I also want Satya to remind Sai about self respect and self esteem topic and meaning.

It’s high time that she is reminded of these words.

It’s understandable if she consoles Vinu but consoling Virat who is downright lying to his son that his mumma will come isn’t her job.

This like managing and tolerating Virat angry or abuse isnt her job nor should it be tolerated anymore

Satya really needs to draw lines with Virat on this

Enough is enough

I'm sick of it

Satya will be like I was quite till the time your angry was directed at me that silence is not extended when you disrespect my wife like that

deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I don’t think so. Decency and co parenting happens when both the parents are civil enough to hold a conversation without fighting but here it is not the case. Virat has been anything but civil to sai ever since she turned him down.

U asked why Sai went to Virat. I replied it is parenting. Parents discuss among themselves whenever they have to take any action reg their kids.

Sai did that for vinu irrespective of Virat's current behaviour. In future also, she may try her best to have civil conversations with Virat for vinu's sake but if he continues to have such aggressive way of talking then she may not discuss with him and directly go to Vinu to talk abt matters.