Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

Why did she wore this simple yellow churidar dress which I think she wore few days ago in the PTA meeting.She even repeated her dress repeat karna he tha then woh blue sarees repeat kar leti yaa woh orange saree he pehen leti she was looking hot in that.Waise woh orange saree ka kya hoya why didn't she wore it yaa she has wore it already.Sabhi saj dhajkar aaya hai except Sai as if she is not the FL of the show.Makeup bhi kabhi kabhi ghatiya ho jata hai aajkal Sai ka where is the Gadchiroli and Mrs Chavan wali Sai who used to looks so pretty and cute in earlier days.Show mein darkness badh jaane par makeup bhi dark ho gaya hai😵

What did she wear when she went to check "patru"'s body? It's really stupid that Sai wears her daily wear clothes for her son's (or for that matter, a formal event)

I was never fond of the jewellery they gave her pre leap, it was like they are trying to age her or something, but atleast give her better looks if she is going to a party (make up ka no comment coz i have zero knowledge on that)

Seems like the Ph can't handle the pressure of continous shooting, the lack of attention to detail, late episodes.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

What did she wear when she went to check "patru"'s body? It's really stupid that Sai wears her daily wear clothes for her son's (or for that matter, a formal event)

I was never found of the jewellery they gave her post leap, it was like they are trying to age her or something, but atleast give her better looks if she is going to a party (make up ka no comment coz i have zero knowledge on that)

Seems like the Ph can't handle the pressure of continous shooting, the lack of attention to detail, late episodes.

She wore this orange and pink combination saree in 3rd clip when she went to see Patru's dead body for few scenes.Woh orange saree that Ayesha posted in Insta she already wore it in home for few phone call scenes with Vinu and Karishma I think.They wasted both these hot sarees and look of Sai by giving her a old look in the party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsDpg4RP6hH/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

She already wore this yellow look which she wore in party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr-_apKvJbN/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was never found of the jewellery they gave her post leap, it was like they are trying to age her or something, but atleast give her better looks if she is going to a party (make up ka no comment coz i have zero knowledge on that)

This is soo true they really should take a break for Sundays and not post episodes on weekend

Give us 5 episodes but better

Quality >>> Quantity

Also they are giving us half baked scenes of SaiYa

Give them strong scene

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Harsahd is such a sweet heart ❤️

Seriously

Was this a reply or a post?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Was this a reply or a post?

Comment on Ayesha 's (i think) post

Naya_31 thumbnail
nice outfit lol🤣🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He looks hot though, but the outfit lol🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t man lol
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

nice outfit lol🤣🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He looks hot though, but the outfit lol🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t man lol

He is going to chavan nivas, he has to respect their "fashion" sense naa🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

He is going to chavan nivas, he has to respect their "fashion" sense naa🤪

zoo🤪 ko seriously le liya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mast a mast! sattu ji making a statement lol lol tell me where’s the party tonight without telling me where’s the party tonight lol
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

zoo🤪 ko seriously le liya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mast a mast! sattu ji making a statement lol lol tell me where’s the party tonight without telling me where’s the party tonight lol

I actually like his look. Bas stubble chahiye thi, he looks like a early twenties guy🤣

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Ghum’s trp is 2.2