Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No, i thought i quoted your post with the tweet of of the SaViYa pic that you posted on the AT. My bad🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sai be like "mere Vinu ka bday hai! That blue saree that made me look hawt! Woh 2 din pehle pehni thi and abhi change karne ka mood nahi hai"🫠

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Sai be like "mere Vinu ka bday hai! That blue saree that made me look hawt! Woh 2 din pehle pehni thi and abhi change karne ka mood nahi hai"🫠

Hahahhaah seriously

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Can you imagine if she wore the blue saree or the midnight one in which she videocalled Vinu or the black one during courtcaseshe looked so 🥵🥵🥵 in those three looks

Sai doesn't understand the concept of having a makeover to get over your exshe does it coz Vinu ka ghar na toote

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is a beautiful pic.. my SaiYa family ❤️

But why is Sai wearing that when both Satya and Savi are dressed up. Only Ghum makers can dress up a beautiful woman like this.

badgarlriri thumbnail

Can you imagine if she wore the blue saree or the midnight one in which she videocalled Vinu or the black one during courtcaseshe looked so 🥵🥵🥵 in those three looks

Sai doesn't understand the concept of having a makeover to get over your exshe does it coz Vinu ka ghar na toote

The way I wanted Sai to have a whole new makeover for this new chapter in her life and I got nothing

Harshaa Ayesha goods alone can set sceen on fire if they give them better outfits

Lol they have pledged to not let them both serves us

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail

It's Disgusting what PH is trying to do

Side characters are given better outfits than the female Lead it's soo obvious what they are trying to do

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why did she wore this simple yellow churidar dress which I think she wore few days ago in the PTA meeting.She even repeated her dress repeat karna he tha then woh blue sarees repeat kar leti yaa woh orange saree he pehen leti she was looking hot in that.Waise woh orange saree ka kya hoya why didn't she wore it yaa she has wore it already.Sabhi saj dhajkar aaya hai except Sai as if she is not the FL of the show.Makeup bhi kabhi kabhi ghatiya ho jata hai aajkal Sai ka where is the Gadchiroli and Mrs Chavan wali Sai who used to looks so pretty and cute in earlier days.Show mein darkness badh jaane par makeup bhi dark ho gaya hai😵

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago