Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Like someone said these teasers are so confusing. Most assumed post kidnap they both will atleast hve some time together and also Murtasim will get both bed and begum!

Forget some time, this room doesn’t even have a couch , he will hve to make do with that chair and looks like it’s gonna be gun blazing with all new fights regd that izzat / panchayat and Kirdar tracks coming up!

The pool scene is like mirage in desert for fandom.

I don’t know when she will get pregnant after all the sleeping on couch. Dance scene will be another mirage in dessert. Murtu shud just plan a honeymoon trip to somewhere nice. Here all u will get is izzat and panchayat talks
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

He is doing two shows with her one is webseries and other is Jurm drama on Geo.

is the geo one with sajal
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I don’t know when she will get pregnant after all the sleeping on couch. Dance scene will be another mirage in dessert. Murtu shud just plan a honeymoon trip to somewhere nice. Here all u will get is izzat and panchayat talks

I don't know how the dance scene is going to fit in this show. There are two many tracks going on........Rohail, Haya, MerAsim's accident, divorce etc. When and how will they show a dance scene.

I think in the finlas epsiode they will show the dance scene to us.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Dilsha

is the geo one with sajal

Dure ke saath 2 shows hai......one webseries and one Geo drama named Jurm.

Sajal ke saath new Channel Green TV pe hai shayad.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I think he asks her to either jump from the terrace or promise him to tear up the contract and start real relationship with him.. may be that's why she replied that dying is better than making that promise.. poor murtasim being rejected for the Nth time🥺😭

Le murtasim:

Oh that’s a good thought

I felt like he wasn’t that angry in that scene. Like he doesn’t really believe she is involved or has done something wrong

Dilsha thumbnail

I don't know how the dance scene is going to fit in this show. There are two many tracks going on........Rohail, Haya, MerAsim's accident, divorce etc. When and how will they show a dance scene.

I think in the finlas epsiode they will show the dance scene to us.

I think probably in between when want to show they r in love and consummation has happened. Otherwise how Will they bring kid if these two are sleeping separate. I don’t have high hopes. They will probably show small glimpse.

Dilsha thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoMp47TL4r9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

So my cousin shared this with me Tiday 🤣

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I think he asks her to either jump from the terrace or promise him to tear up the contract and start real relationship with him.. may be that's why she replied that dying is better than making that promise.. poor murtasim being rejected for the Nth time🥺😭

Le murtasim:

😭 murtu has one person rejecting him and other one running behind him.
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I thought we will get some romantic moments right after the pool scene but with this "izzat ke badle izzat" situation mein kuch bhi nahi milna. 😆😆

True yaar all we get izzat ke badle izzat izzat dialogue. After so many izzat izzat izzat all we get a maid in return and top of it meerab will do total falooda of his izzat.

She made full beizaati of his izzat
The guy goes to Malika house, full killer mode , full on Tashaan main dressed to kill in full black , full attitude only to find out his izzat has removed bullets out of gun

And then he is fighting for her in panchayat and she comes in and says I don’t agree with this verdict . One should look at his expressions there

For next few years he will not use that izaat word .

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

True yaar all we get izzat ke badle izzat izzat dialogue. After so many izzat izzat izzat all we get a maid in return and top of it meerab will do total falooda of his izzat.

She made full beizaati of his izzat
The guy goes to Malika house, full killer mode , full on Tashaan main dressed to kill in full black , full attitude only to find out his izzat has removed bullets out of gun

And then he is fighting for her in panchayat and she comes in and says I don’t agree with this verdict . One should look at his expressions there

For next few years he will not use that izaat word .

murtasim ko izzat ki badle bezat kar Raha hai😆 the only good thing abt meerab removing the bullets is he didn’t kill the guy otherwise he wud be a murderer but I don’t think here it’s a prob. I guess yahan police won’t be able to do much. It’s murtu and the other guy ruling