Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Then looks like its Wahaj who loves his shawl so much that he made it a character 🤣🤣 mereko laga tha Murtasim-Shawl ki prem kahani hai but its actually Wahaj-Shawl love story 😆

vaise mai warning, announcing, ishteharing, pyaar se samjhauing se kehdu ki Murtu ke Shawl aur mujhse pehle ka naata koi… yunhi dil nahi lubhaata koi…

Jaane tu ya Jaane na…

Isiliye kehriya si …

Meri shaadi ho chuki hai murtu ke shawl ke saath… aapne notice kiya hoga, white shawl voh kissi ko nahi deta, mere liye bachaake rakha hai

columbia thumbnail

7th sky ka dimaag tou thik hai - “decades old” “who will win” … OTT ki bhi hadd hoti hai… everyone should troll them saying Malik and his family will win this decades old battle 🤔

columbia thumbnail

chale ho killing karne… glycerine tou kam kar dete… saamne insaan dikhna bhi chahiye …

@perish did you also make the one where he is taking care of her. I love that one… but can’t find it… 🥺.. pls tag karo na

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yes, most of them uses their own clothes. Only during marriage and special occasions, production ke kapde aate hain. 😆😆

I guess even then production ke nahi aate. Actors have tieup with designers and they lend clothes to the actors.

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah looks like the kirdar part is for Rohail. MB , Haya and others will question her character.

Don't know why , Murtasim will ask her to jump to prove her innocence. How that will prove anything??

😆😆

I think he asks her to either jump from the terrace or promise him to tear up the contract and start real relationship with him.. may be that's why she replied that dying is better than making that promise.. poor murtasim being rejected by meerab for the Nth time🥺😭

Le murtasim:

Edited by Sunshinem - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj is doing a show with Dure as well. It's a web series.

So, this year it is Hania, Yumna, Sajal and Dure. Wahaj should take a break after this 😆😆

long list. So after this sajal and dure
I have seen a vm with him and sajal I think it was for music video. Dure I think he’s working for the first time
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reshamc

Those Twitter pics really show us there is too much to look forward to. Really wonder how Murtasim hurt his hand. Seems like a pivotal point in the story.

Love that image where Wahaj is in half sleeves shirt. He is walking ahead in anger and haya and maa begum keep looking. Ufff the anger 🔥🔥

Thanks for sharing!

is it cos of separation. Probably maa begum will be against meerab due to mu created by haya
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

yeah probably. Cos meerab is not gonna be happy with this decision and maa begum already has issues cos of haya. This gonna be more prob if meerab says she doesn’t agree to this in front of the village people.

Kirdar part might also come soon seeing waqas and Anila have come home to qs meerab abt rohail. Anwar knows abt it. I don’t know whether Anila wud tell maa begum abt rohail or will haya get to know abt it.

haya getting know about it would probably be the typical way and haya takes advantage of this...maa begum would make ruckus over this esp if haya's involved
1195620 thumbnail

Yeah looks like the kirdar part is for Rohail. MB , Haya and others will question her character.

Don't know why , Murtasim will ask her to jump to prove her innocence. How that will prove anything??

😆😆

i think that would be kinda flip flop part of his character wherein one time he defended meerab in front of his mother and meerab did have some expectations that her husband wouldnt do such a thing over questioning her innocence...but again, this is public where she's being questioned so if ma begum could slap meerab in public for dancing and him feeling guilty over this then anything is possoble lol...
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Like someone said these teasers are so confusing. Most assumed post kidnap they both will atleast hve some time together and also Murtasim will get both bed and begum!

Forget some time, this room doesn’t even have a couch , he will hve to make do with that chair and looks like it’s gonna be gun blazing with all new fights regd that izzat / panchayat and Kirdar tracks coming up!

The pool scene is like mirage in desert for fandom.

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago