Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

isn't a date something when both parties are aware that it is a date? 😂

how does coffee between two friends/co-workers become a date unless it is acknowledged by both it is? 😆

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

isn't a date something when both parties are aware that it is a date? 😂

how does coffee between two friends/co-workers become a date unless it is acknowledged by both it is? 😆

Ahsan khayali pulao pakka rha hai😆

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

but when he is asking for explanation -- he kept saying "tum ne kyu kiya? tu aisi aurat nahi ho!" -- so very possessive and now territorial with tum. noticed the tum a lot since you have pointed it out.

but it is hilarious that he used aap while doing proposal for one night stand. 😆

More than ons Kal ka face off was more personal, intense and intimate 😆

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Poora show ek Taraf Ehsan ke delusions ek Taraf 😆 Iska Alag hi track chal raha hai

He thinks something happened in Dubai 😆 No bhai gadbad idhar hi hui Mumbai me (for which he should be held responsible kyunki na woh chutti pe hota uss din, na phir baaki sab hota 😂😭)

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Katha while searchig for new jobs last week was shown to be upfront on one of her IV calls to a company manager referred to her by her mentor Chandra sir.

Katha told she is a committed professional, award winning architect, always meets deadlines, tries to have work-life balance. But weekends & post work hours are her's she won't be easily available for company. Katha was open to also inform she is a single mother with a son just recovering from cancer, and some times she will have to WFH too. Katha also said she doesn't want to lie for the sake of getting a new job. 👏

So when last time Ehsan met her in cafe requested her to continue with Dubai project & re-join Earthcon, why did she silently go back to work without any conditions?😲 at that time her son was still under treatment in hospital, which should have been her top priority. What stopped her to open up to Ehsan with her status?

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nothing much today.Tommorrow also filler I guess

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

forgot to ask -- what does pathiji mean? does it mean religious elder?

the reason I am asking is for some reason, I kept thinking 'big uncle' (as in perriappa in tamil). I feel like I am getting my languages mixed up where pathiji might mean uncle. (am I thinking of urdu?)

Mango are you tamil? I am tamil too. 😆😆 Yes, even I was wondering what pathiji means.

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys! Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the episode on time; I have college (as it's morning where I live). Can someone update me as to what happened after the episode is done? Was it a filler? And what did they show in precap?

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Viaan katha k husband ka dost nikla Bachpan ka