Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Oh pleeeeeeeeeej...ashteen ka saanp is a chameleon too....aria looks like kamal sir not like that witch plssmiley11...

I love aria she’s a cutie pie .. she lights up the screen .. I don’t want a leap don’t want to lose her in the show .. she’s the only positivity here

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was cute. Vinu ran to his Aai & then went inside without saying bye to P.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh Mera keyboard pagal ho gaya ...kuch bhi type kar raha hai... chameleon ki jagah alien ,dare ki jagah date , playing ki jagah laying likh raha hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐷🐷🤣isne pakka pakhi se classes romance classes li hai mujhe bina bataaye😡😡😡😡😡😡😡Image

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I love the little guy too

He has an innocent smile & face...but he has the ability to convey sadness & being troubled with such depth

I love his innocent sweet face. 😳

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I love his innocent sweet face. 😳

He has some soothing effect on his face... whenever i see him onscreen....he makes me happy ...his face works like a stress buster for me....he is a cutie pie😳..... ... i love his smile 🥳...

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

He has some sotging effect on his face... whenever i see him onscreen....he makes me happy ...his face works like a stress buster for me....he is a cutie pie😳..... ... i love his smile 🥳...

Yess. He's like Abdu ☺️

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Yess. He's like Abdu ☺️

Abdu is a human golgappa🤣😆....cuteness overloaded🥳...

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moor278

Leaving aside the crimes V has committed....

Brilliant acting by both 👏

NB manages to convey the turmoil even though as a audience I do not have sympathy for him... he has embroiled himself too much. 😡

But it's Ayesha who shines... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Sherry... Aai and Mumma difference returns 😳

@Bold - Even if it is a conscious thing from his end and not a coincidence/destiny, what is the point of him reserving "Aai" for Sai to fulfil his promise, when he is denying Vinu his Aai, and his Aai her son.

Very few things left that keep it going. Not from V's end, but in favour of Sai.

Rosyme thumbnail

Yes true .

Now again S and V will fight. All the progress they made so far s gone.

Now after this Hug they will show VP scenes more as P s upset.

Every scene in the show leads to P s DDP and Virat pacifying her .

They could have shown V confiding n Sai and working together.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Its sad that even after hearing about Sai's wish to do punya tithi, V won't reveal n Sai finds out through other means. Instead of finding excuses to not be part of it , he should realize what it implies for Sai to be doing such a tithi - year on year for a child that is very much alive and now even in front of her. C'mon. Is nothing sacred, important? Are all these rituals meaningless to him? He took sacred vows with Sai twice only to break them. And then he took pheras with P despite telling Ashwini he can't love her and made her promises. Like is everything a joke to this guy?! He has no importance for things like pheras, MS, sindur, etc etc or sitting in a puja with wife as dampati. He simply keeps lying to everyone claiming its due to destiny making a web of lies. This guy really needs to lose children's respect and be shunned by both kids for his deeds. Its time he had realization instead of simply blaming circumstances. He made these circumstances happen. He created all the problems. He is the reason everyone is unhappy.