Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: surajhere

I started watching the web show Kaalkut, stopped watching after 15 minutes. OTT platforms need to create better shows.

another crime patrol version. 8 episodes are too much and unnecessary violence, tragic issues etc. I forwarded and wrapped up. Vijay Verma has performed well and he is going to get lot of work henceforth.
mishkil88 thumbnail
will be looking forward to this. Like scam 1992. Pan telgi ne ektyane ha scam kela nahi. The big politicians name were never revealed. Evadha motha scam ekta Manus karuch shakat nahi. I wonder how they are going to show that part.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surajhere

I started watching the web show Kaalkut, stopped watching after 15 minutes. OTT platforms need to create better shows.

मी सुद्धा बघितला पहिला episode.

जाम bore झाला मला.😢

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

will be looking forward to this. Like scam 1992. Pan telgi ne ektyane ha scam kela nahi. The big politicians name were never revealed. Evadha motha scam ekta Manus karuch shakat nahi. I wonder how they are going to show that part.

हाच काय, कुठलाही घोटाळा हा 'विना सहकार, नाही उद्धार' याच तत्वावर चालतो😡

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

मी सुद्धा बघितला पहिला episode.

जाम bore झाला मला.😢

tu dead pixels hi series baghitli aahes ka ?
iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

tu dead pixels hi series baghitli aahes ka ?

हे काय आहे? मी ऐकलं सुद्धा नाहीये याबद्दल.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

हे काय आहे? मी ऐकलं सुद्धा नाहीये याबद्दल.

see trailer below

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NHKOr-uxixU&feature=share9

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched kohra . Good Webseries . Any web series on OTT platform has now over a period of time evolved a pet formula for keeping the viewers engaged and hooked on... First notice that any webseries has a hinterland in back ground be it Punjab , Himachal or UP etc etc ... Second must is a dysfunctional family with layers and layers of dark underlining to relationships .... Third and most important most web series try to cram as many social evils as possible be it drug issues , illicit relationships , politics etc etc .... And most importantly the technical cinematography which tries remarkably to be subtle yet gets as close as possible as if things are unravelling right before you ....

Edited by Arjunwagle - 1 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I watched kohra . Good Webseries . Any web series on OTT platform has now over a period of time evolved a pet formula for keeping the viewers engaged and hooked on... First notice that any webseries has a hinterland in back ground be it Punjab , Himachal or UP etc etc ... Second must is a dysfunctional family with layers and layers of dark underlining to relationships .... Third and most important most web series try to cram as many social evils as possible be it drug issues , illicit relationships , politics etc etc .... And most importantly the technical cinematography which tries remarkably to be subtle yet gets as close as possible as if things are unravelling right before you ....

it will be novel idea for you in case you haven't seen crime patrol series on Sony. This series and many more like dahaad are extended versions of crime patrol.