Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

See one thing I have to admit that even during this track, the TRP is in 2.1 to 2.2 because they have really kept audience guessing - Will Patralekha be the surrogate? Will Sai stop her?

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Sometimes I feel why do trp aunty watch this crap? But then , nvm. Karma hits. I really just want the trio couple to just see the mirror once. Ahhh.

This could have been Aishwarya 's time but her acting is pukeworthy.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archishakashyap

I agree. Sometimes I feel why do trp aunty watch this crap? But then , nvm. Karma hits. I really just want the trio couple to just see the mirror once. Ahhh.

Also, these were TRP, why just blame them when online ratings which were languishing in 20-25 haa suddenly crossed 30+.

Even though online ratings doesn’t matter for advertising, the rise gives them the boost na.

Exactly. Why do people crib and then watch? Eveytime I visit the forums there is continuous cribbing but they won't stop watching? Either you take a break or else just watch don't crib.

I left watching since shruti track. Juy used to visit the forum. Just watched the consummation scene that's it.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That I can’t comment on. 😆 But I have accepted it that the show makers have my way or high way, underlying issues and all. So I don’t boil my blood. Jo episodes are watchable, I watch or else nowadays I skip.

But haa, personally, if I come to a point where I start cribbing about this daily, I will cut it off from my entertainment show viewing. But that’s my personal opinion.

I agree completely. I have the same thought process. Ki theek hai dekh lenge if kuch acha hua na hua to bhad me jaye.

Mere pass seriously baklols (stupids, it used a lot in ranchi , jharkhand) ke liye time and patience nahin. The old sairat is what brought us here.🙈

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone watching aashiqana...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Anyone watching aashiqana...

No re. Are you watching? That's the latest show Hotstar is promoting na.

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

No re. Are you watching? That's the latest show Hotstar is promoting na.

Yes....it has a forum too...but not active....in my pov ...one of the best series....by gul khan