Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sai is more fertile than the whole Ghum team ka fertile imagination but "social message surrogacy" toh ghusana hai na, toh iske liye hum baki social messages ki dhajiya udayenge.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is Anu aunty's TRP so low?

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trp started to fall during n post shruti track that was the time Sj started to air. Then Virat's arrogance attitude to sai, confession without any redemption for virat. So much drama n negativity in remarriage without any positivity n happy moments. These r all the reasons for ghum losing trp

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What the poor embryo is going to face in a few days... Nagpur City Hospital mei hoga ek chamatkaar

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Why is Anu aunty's TRP so low?

No clue but last week it was 2.7. Toh this week, it has increased.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Exactly .

I shared my personal experiences because the medical terms they are using sounds ridiculous and unrealistic..

At such age girls hardly miscarry

When my mother's uterus got removed she was told that her age cushioned her to have a normal pregnancy..

So by no means Sai's infertility sounds realistic..

Since fans are asking what's the hurry in SM, they added that and to show that they can't wait for another surrogate.

How can she become infertile suddenly without any reason.

Hope trp audience reject this track badly.

Every day adding new disease for Sai just to justify that lady. Where will they end this justification?

Upar they killed Sam to give her a place in between Sairat. Always keeping them tensed so they need not show even basic affection.

Maybe channel s also waiting for them to end so they can get new show.

Always kkis s 1.1 funny. No increase and no reduction. Standard.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This sentence only sounds sooooooooooooo difficult to absorb... matlab what buffoonery is this...

"Furthermore, India Forums has exclusively learned that Pakhi will knit a conspiracy due to which Geeta will be late for the IVF treatment. Pakhi will take advantage of the situation and will aim at getting the embryo transferred to her uterus so that she can conceive the baby."

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Since fans are asking what's the hurry in SM, they added that and to show that they can't wait for another surrogate.

How can she become infertile suddenly without any reason.

Hope trp audience reject this track badly.

Every day adding new disease for Sai just to justify that lady. Where will they end this justification?

Upar they killed Sam to give her a place in between Sairat. Always keeping them tensed so they need not show even basic affection.

Maybe channel s also waiting for them to end so they can get new show.

Always kkis s 1.1 funny. No increase and no reduction. Standard.

KKIS is a real embarrassement for both ph and channel.unfortunately there is no one to stop them from showing such content..

Channel didn't bother to warn certain two actors what is more to be said..

For them my way or high way

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This sentence only sounds sooooooooooooo difficult to absorb... matlab what buffoonery is this...

"Furthermore, India Forums has exclusively learned that Pakhi will knit a conspiracy due to which Geeta will be late for the IVF treatment. Pakhi will take advantage of the situation and will aim at getting the embryo transferred to her uterus so that she can conceive the baby."

They are copying from PS though end result will be different.

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

No point cribbing..

They don't value our feedbacks..

According to them dekhna hai toh dekho varna chodo..

A barely 22 years old kid has limited eggs.. How ridiculous and cringe..

Saying from my personal experience, my mother had me with normal delivery ..where as her uterus was weak to be pregnant full term, since she convinced at a very young age she was able to have a normal delivery..

They basically want to show all problems only Sai having, so they want people to accept that it’s her own fault that this is happening to her; and Pakhi is doing social service.

they don’t care about laws, logic anything. If they did, they wouldn’t be so cruel with their own FL making her an orphan with no relatives, to someone who can never have her own kid. To having to have a vile person to give birth to her kid.

They can’t show Virat having problems fertility issues it has to be Sai ; and make it as if Virat is compromising, Virat is the victim, he is suffering always