Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

I saw the girl Geeta arrives late ..enrol stealing bhi hai .. this is too much woh Ek akele embryo .. Sai ka aakhri Chirag

After this her fertility dna over .. woh bhi ghum ho jayega is duniya mei .

Waise star parivar got 2.3 .. which even big boss and other reality shows could never achieve this week is iiifa .. if it beats that tab toh maza aa jayega

So pakka Pakhi will succeed. Unlike in another store when the same tried to happen the whole family prevented , here she will succesd and birth the kid , brilliant. On top of breaking law, she will hire goons etc and won’t ever get caught. Brilliant

more than that how cruel can they get with Sai. So no chances of her ever being naturally pregnant. Like other ITV shows we can hope the doc was bribed etc but looks like that’s not the case. Why are they doing this? It is not even bringing them TRPs

710617 thumbnail

I don’t why .. but my gut feel is Sai will take a chance .. when Geeta will fail to arrive .. she will herself volunteer to take the fertilised egg ..

It’s a fool hardy attempt .. but that’s the only way out .. since it is her last attempt at motherhood.. she will take the risk herself ..

even though virat , Kaku will dissuade her .

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don’t why .. but my gut feel is Sai will take a chance .. when Geeta will fail to arrive .. she will herself volunteer to take the fertilised egg ..

It’s a fool hardy attempt .. but that’s the only way out .. since it is her last attempt at motherhood.. she will take the risk herself ..

Pls tag me if this happens, I read update and was so affected and wasted a solid hour thinking about this nonsese. I need detox. 😭

but this doesn’t make the kaudi theory happen cos ghum is so specific that particular theory comes to fruition

But I read somewhere Pakhi is trying to delay Sai coming to clinic too cos then Virat will let her be surrogate

I feel they will make Pakhi deliver and then start acting like she is depressed and do the thing where she assumed the child is hers and Virat is her husband . This way people can pity Pakhi also cos she deliver the kid she is a mahaan aatma. Virat will forget all of Sai’s warning earlier and again empathise with bhabhi.

Same thing as KD will happen. Maybe not the ending cos there RK was genuinely disturbed maybe

Edited by saa2929 - 2 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Next week if trp is good, pakhi will take the embryo and Virat and kaku will thank her.

If trp is bad, Sai will take embryo and they will say it's a miracle.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 years ago
710617 thumbnail

So Much cringe and negativity could not lift the trp ..

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

No point cribbing..

They don't value our feedbacks..

According to them dekhna hai toh dekho varna chodo..

A barely 22 years old kid has limited eggs.. How ridiculous and cringe..

Saying from my personal experience, my mother had me with normal delivery ..where as her uterus was weak to be pregnant full term, since she convinced at a very young age she was able to have a normal delivery..

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

No point cribbing..

They don't value our feedbacks..

According to them dekhna hai toh dekho varna chodo..

A barely 22 years old kid has limited eggs.. How ridiculous and cringe..

Saying from my personal experience, my mother had me with normal delivery ..where as her uterus was weak to be pregnant full term, since she convinced at a very young age she was able to have a normal delivery..

U know people are in hurry to have a baby only if some grandma or someone s serious or very old and want to see grandchild. Even those ppl don't ask usually. Sometimes they prepone marriages for that sake.

Here all r fit and fine. What's the hurry?

So unconvincing drama here. Noone can relate to it.

Shruti s drama looks more convincing now when compared to this one.

Noone will want a DIL who s just lost the husband to be surrogate. They will want them to move on.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

TRP has nothing to do with advance episodes. It is just that the audience knows what plot to expect the next week

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In that article, PS mei this was averted. I hope Ghum mei bhi aisa kuch ho jaye. The fact about fertility jo aaj dikhaya was bullshit but after all this, if Patralekha becomes the surrogate, then it is a mood downer

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosyme

U know people are in hurry to have a baby only if some grandma or someone s serious or very old and want to see grandchild. Even those ppl don't ask usually. Sometimes they prepone marriages for that sake.

Here all r fit and fine. What's the hurry?

So unconvincing drama here. Noone can relate to it.

Shruti s drama looks more convincing now when compared to this one.

Noone will want a DIL who s just lost the husband to be surrogate. They will want them to move on.

Exactly .

I shared my personal experiences because the medical terms they are using sounds ridiculous and unrealistic..

At such age girls hardly miscarry

When my mother's uterus got removed she was told that her age cushioned her to have a normal pregnancy..

So by no means Sai's infertility sounds realistic..