nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Star Plus ke 4 shows 2.1 ke slot pe ladte jhagadte huye kaate ki takkar hai... Next week se no advance episodes. Let's see. POSITION IS 5 THIS WEEK

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1539876431232380929?s=20&t=1Gz6u_7khG4aiIDmsTDOKg

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1539871086678282241?s=20&t=WoXjYdEw3bUcaYi0qDMDwg

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ghum is fifth this time but ravivaar is a weekly show. Now yet to be seen how it performs on surrogacy track!

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1539876431232380929?s=20&t=1Gz6u_7khG4aiIDmsTDOKg

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1539876431232380929?t=1I5g4zNNpno6Y7gQmTF9Vg&s=19

According to this Ghum is at No.5, and the competition is very tough with 4 shows having same trp as Ghum and 2 shows are just behind 0.1, Imlie and Kundli, plus Kundali Bhagya is having intresting track right now and it is increasing every week, tough time ahead for Ghum, I must say, they need to buck up or it'll be pushed down to 7,8 rank.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Now the real fight will start since there won't be any advance episodes from Monday. Online wala junta online hi dekhegi but what about TRP junta?

710617 thumbnail

Trp is same for all .. they have different paramenetes and age group .. it is at no 3 with the other 4 shows . Some do well at under 18 .. some do well at rural ..

Ghum was always at a disadvantage when they posted advance plots ..

Edited by msin - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I think Ghum will still be stable at 2.1 even after stopping advance episodes. Ddi you read the embryo stealing wala article? I think that all will be post the break

Shree15 thumbnail

No but I really don't think that the trp has anything to do with Advance episodes, because it has running from, I guess October and the trp used to be high like 3.1, 3.2, even in Shruti track track trp used to be in the range of 2.8, 2.9, and Sai's kidnapping by Sada fetched them 3.1, it started declining post that when instead of reuniting Sairat, they made Virat arrogant, trp audience clearly didn't like that and after that it never got the momentum, IPL made it worse, but still Sairat's marriage fetched them around 2.5, if they actually showed some moments or explored their relationship after confession more rather than bringing thorat, jagtap and all then it might would have stayed constant but alas.

I guess they had high hopes from Samrat's death track but lack of emotions and too much ottness and Pakhi's screaming, screeching didn't help, and after that they even killed Sairat child which was ray of hope for Sai and even written off her chances of becoming mother, no way even trp audience can tolerate itna torture on FL, plus now with the Surrogacy, things are going to get more worse.

710617 thumbnail

I saw the girl Geeta arrives late ..enrol stealing bhi hai .. this is too much woh Ek akele embryo .. Sai ka aakhri Chirag

After this her fertility dna over .. woh bhi ghum ho jayega is duniya mei .

Waise star parivar got 2.3 .. which even big boss and other reality shows could never achieve this week is iiifa .. if it beats that tab toh maza aa jayega

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

My pakha is fantastic lady . Because of her pathetic acting and more screen presence ghum is on no. 5 😎😎. Ab meri pochewali no. 10 par laayegi ghum ko. I lub you Puttu darlingImage aka my pocha queenImage😘😘😘😘😚

Edited by Mish14bir26 - 2 years ago
Shree15 thumbnail

Kuch bhi bakwas, aisa kahi nhi hota, they're writing kuch bhi nonsense, fertility rate khatam nhi hota aise, dimag kharab hai Vankar ka, matlab ab Sai kabhi eggs produce hi nhi kregi, means periods me bhi nhi hogi, like kon hai writer, itni butchering only to justify that bitch as Surrogate.......yuck, likh ke le lo, audience will never gonna accept the kid, no matter how much they try, it's all over for this show.

They could've easily utilise Sai the character's popularity, her pregnancy would have given more emotional quotient to the show, bcoz she lost her mother at birth, it would have been really good plot, they could have made Chavans somewhat human, even the godhbharai and all could have been beautiful considering she never had family, her supporters trying to make her day special so that she doesn't miss her late parents, Virat trying to cheer her, everything, and could have shown Sai bravely giving birth despite complications like Emon, I mean it would have been rolar coaster ride for her fans and audience, and then continue the story with her daughter, here ab kisko interst hai yeh sab kuch Patralekha ke sath hote hue dekhne ko, this makers are dumbest, I've ever seen in Itv!!