Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Though Suman's reaction of disbelief was perfect and her heartbreak as a mother too was impeccable, but the dialogues could have been better.

As I mentioned in the previous EDT, she too accepted that Shiva is gone so easily.

"Gombi, anthim samay mei mera beta akela thaa, koi nahi thaa uske saat"😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Why did the makers show Somnath montage in between scenes when the entire episode was happening in Somnath and it's still mid-morning, broad daylight, not that it suddenly became dark?😔

I thought they had bank episodes as these scenes were all shot last week and they have moved further into the track.

And some episodes montage doesn't even go with the weather they are showing in the actual episode like the rain that happened the previous night during Shiva's birthday but the Somnath montage had a bright and sunny day

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The episode has been uploaded to Hulu for those that haven't seen it yet.

E441 - Raavi in a Disbelief

Gautam and Krish return home with Shiva's ashes and the news devastates the Pandyas. However, Raavi goes into shock and refuses to believe Shiva's death.

Episode is 20 minutes long and has Raavi in the thumbnail.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The shining star is as always my girl Raavi. Her conviction that shiva is alive, and he’ll be back is just pure ❤️

This is the chipkali who couldn’t stand her bhoothnath, now in the face of the biggest adversity, is firm he is alive.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alice was just so amazing,followed by krutika. Her pain as a mother asking if shiva spent The last moments of his life alone…💔💔💔

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi's dialogues in the last scene after she shuts herself in her room - Dhara and Mami beg her to open the door but she refuses.

Dhara. "Raavi, darwaza khol Raavi, hum sabko teri zaroorat hai, darwaza khol ( I am going to remember this dialogue when Raavi gets called Panauti by the mohalle ki aunties in the coming days, let me see what Dhara does)

Raavi says, "mujhe bas mera Shiva chahiye, kuch nahi hua usse, woh aayegaa, aur aap sabko galat saabit karegaa (going to happen eventually, Bravo! Raavi), kuch nahi hua usse suna hai na aap logon ne"👏👏

Dhara says, 'meri baat toh sunn Raavi, ek baar darwaaza khol, Raavi"

Raavi monologue, "dushman ho aap sab Shiva ke, aur meri saansein abb tak chal rahi hai ki matlab Shiva ko bhi kuch nahi hua, woh wapas aayegaa a says, 'mujhe bas mera Shiva chahiye"

Dhara again asks her to open the door.

Raavi walks towards the pictures on the wall. Mami and Dhara are continuing to bang on the door.

Raavi says, “ Shiva aayegaa, aap sabko galat saabit kardega, kuch nahi hua hai mera Shiva ko" 👏👏

BhabiMa falls on the ground next to the door gets FB of haveli Bonfire episode and her dialogues to him. 'kitna handsome lag raha hai mera Shiva" (remember both Shiva and Raavi are in black color outfits)

She also gets FB of Shiva hugging her after his drunken act episode where he doesn't have the guts to face her but she eventually catches him and talks to him.

Dhara is shaking her head no and crying.

Raavi picks one of SHiva's picture from the wall and hugs, "kahan hai tu Shiva, please wapas aaja, dekh ye log kya kya bol rahe hain, please wapas aaja.

Camera pans on Raavi, pot, Dhara, Gautam, Suman and then Raavi.

Finally the frame freezes on Raavi's face and the pot.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi's precap dialogues which will be shown tomorrow

"ye Shiva nahi hai hamara, nikalo usse yahan se, ye Shiva nahi hai," (talking about the ashes)

"Avantika se mahakaal alag ho sakte hai, nahi naa? toh mera Shiva mujhse alag kaise ho sakta hai"

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday my mom was giving her theories about how Shiva will be rescued so I told my mom ki Gautam or Krish ashes leke aayenge kl and she laughed on me, bolti hai tune YouTube vala spoiler dekh liya hoga, jalane ke bad bhi 3 din se phle rakh ghr nhi late, yaha ek din me jala ke rakh kaise le aayenge and again laughed on me.

I want to see her reaction today when they will actually bring ashes 🤣🤣🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I want to see these namoones reaction when Shiva comes back alive- memory loss or not.

Where are they going to hide their faces and how will they face Raavi who has been deceived by this family in all possible ways right from the beginning.

Yet again I am saying this, Raavi's biggest mistake in her life, wanting to get married into Pandya Parivar. She deserves much better than them.

The shameless people will drop 2 or 3 tears..and lie through their teeth that they knew their shiva cannot loose to life..ans then do a ykb..shiva will believe..ravi wnt even bother to call out the hypocrites..

deeps07 thumbnail

Even if thats not shiva..how can those idiots keep the ashes out alone like that on the ground😕..dnt they think that its their shiva..🤡

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Yesterday my mom was giving her theories about how Shiva will be rescued so I told my mom ki Gautam or Krish ashes leke aayenge kl and she laughed on me, bolti hai tune YouTube vala spoiler dekh liya hoga, jalane ke bad bhi 3 din se phle rakh ghr nhi late, yaha ek din me jala ke rakh kaise le aayenge and again laughed on me.

I want to see her reaction today when they will actually bring ashes 🤣🤣🤣

Chobeys have started taking inspirations from yputube spoilers i guess..🤧