Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hurrom thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Hurrom. Your dad sounds wonderful. He reminds me of my husband gentle and kind. My husband is very similar and takes care of our kids more than I. Men like that do exist. Choosing the right person to marry is more important than anything anybody has to say. I am glad your dad is supportive of you. Let people say whatever they want. They won’t help you if you marry the wrong person under pressure. Not to sounds like a momma bear but study hard and stand on your two feet. The right guy will come along and you will know it. ❤️❤️❤️

yeah....I am 26...and law graduate.... And doing internship and preparing for judicial exm...If I do well in the exm then I will be a judge.. ... So preparing for that..
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hello hello. Any guesses as to why these were the flashbacks she got. Initially i thought it was times when he had protected her but then they were a bit all over the place.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes it's the normsl......omg I really loved the next part of this scene.....poor boy ASR....and the way she covered her face 🤣and she left him stunned😆

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hurrom

Aryan folding saree scene.. All men should work like that... When I saw the scene I remember my parents.. Every time we go to relatives funtion or marraige my mother wear saree.....and my father always iron it and helps her to fold the saree...sometime help my mother in cooking... When my mother was at hospital for 13 days..he did all the work...didnt take my help even though he knows that I cook all the time for our family.....till now 32 years of marraige .. Even my mother complete her 10 exm and 12 exm after marraige.... My father wanted my mother to complete her degree but my mother study till 12 because of family's responsibility.... I wish I find a guy who is like that... And didnt have any prblm with my study and work.....but it is really hard to find such a guy in real life....In our country most people married of thier girl at the age of 16-18.... My father said that I can study...and told me that when I want to marry then he will find a partner for me or I can find my own partner...he will agree... Still havent found a guy yet....relatives are sometime really get mad at my father that he havent married me of till now...and thats the truth of the society..... If girls dont marry they r bad....

You are blessed to have such wonderful parents. God bless!! Don’t give into relatives pressure. Finish your education and follow your dreams. ❤️

nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: hurrom

yeah....I am 26...and law graduate.... And doing internship and preparing for judicial exm...If I do well in the exm then I will be a judge.. ... So preparing for that..

You are amazing! Best of luck for your exam, Your honor! 😘

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello hello. Any guesses as to why these were the flashbacks she got. Initially i thought it was times when he had protected her but then they were a bit all over the place.

actual it wasn't all over the place the first flash is when he was her mentor the second when she realized that a bond was forming a different step in their relationship.

THIS ONE WAS ALL ABOUT HIM TEACHING AND PROTECTING HER MAKING HER RELIZE HER WORTH .

THIS ONE IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAD STARTING CHANGING AND THEIR NEW BONDS [PLUS ARYAN WITH OUT A SHIRT I WOULD HAVE FLASH MANY TIMES ]

Edited by dumas - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday episode di asked imlie to close the eyes and see whom she was seeing, imlie got these flashes

nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yesterday episode di asked imlie to close the eyes and see whom she was seeing, imlie got these flashes

Gaytri. Sorry yaar I was at a conference the last two days and just got back home today. So have been MIA.
woh part I got. But I am just wondering why these flashbacks. Why these specific scenes out of 8 months worth of interactions.

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

actual it wasn't all over the place the first flash is when he was her mentor the second when she realized that a bond was forming a different step in their relationship.

THIS ONE WAS ALL ABOUT HIM TEACHING AND PROTECTING HER MAKING HER RELIZE HER WORTH .

THIS ONE IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAD STARTING CHANGING AND THEIR NEW BONDS [PLUS ARYAN WITH OUT A SHIRT I WOULD HAVE FLASH MANY TIMES ]

Makes so much sense. Thanks dumas. 😘

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago