Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dumas

WTF THEY STARTING TO BUCHER ASR

you know, generally speaking ITV shows fall apart after 100 episodes and if you consider when Aryan was introduced as the start of 100 eps, well, 101 or w/e is when the danged accident happened and everything fell apart so i guess it was pretty great that they made it that far in the first place.

very disappointing.

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/mehaupwidme/status/1518338359873077248?t=IQNFHTIsJjgGqdN-OxpijQ&s=19

Dint he use to UNDERSTAND her before n knew whats in her mind / mind reader .... Whats wrong now y Misunderstand ???? What r d CV's trying to do ??

Dnt do this to Aru's cktr 😡😡 He is shown as Smart, Cunning, Calculative ,etc. .... dnt change dat

Also whr is d 50 - 50 partnership ..... again Imlie saviour mode .... Atleast dey shd make Aru be known of things n take action wen necessary or rt time ...... FL doea not hv to be a saviour all d time .... like b4 let it be Arylie's 50 - 50 even though one of them mite not agree 2 d other but atleast be in d loop of whats happening around .....

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chotoranii

you know, generally speaking ITV shows fall apart after 100 episodes and if you consider when Aryan was introduced as the start of 100 eps, well, 101 or w/e is when the danged accident happened and everything fell apart so i guess it was pretty great that they made it that far in the first place.

very disappointing.

other who already saw they episode says Aryan was right.
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chotoranii

very disappointing.

This is what I keep telling myself. We have 100+ episodes of ASR to cherish. I can live with this.

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

WTF THEY STARTING TO BUCHER ASR

It was expected and some.thong dreadful wil happen there beacuse of BD and BM..

I wish it will clear soon other wise i m the one sending imlie to PD...with meethi😁

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

This is what I keep telling myself. We have 100+ episodes of ASR to cherish. I can live with this.

yepp! and it's not like anyone is expecting perfection from ITV? It's literally impossible in a genre that is so hard to do, the filming really hard hours, turning around episodes two days before they air, and all the other stuff that's happened on this show specifically bts, but there's "okay we made a mistake with forced shaadi and we fix it' and whatever this random "sunpita are actually totally in love, just believe us becase we told you to" nonsense.

dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

It was expected and some.thong dreadful wil happen there beacuse of BD and BM..

I wish it will clear soon other wise i m the one sending imlie to PD...with meethi😁

people on twitter who aw the episode says Aryan was right not sure.
dumas thumbnail

He locked her. She will also lock him soon. 50 50 toxic partners lol

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

people on twitter who aw the episode says Aryan was right not sure.

ok let the episode come..
radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Raging hard at he locked her up in the room. Ughh geezus. I think it's going to be a skip for me today. First the dragging and now this.

@dumas she better lock him up soon too. Like tomorrow.