Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SundariP

We are not allowed to talk about other characters exclusively without mentioning arylie.

We can compare arylie and adilie 🤷

Oh ok thanks for clarifying...

And chopsticks n noodles will never be the same after that scene for us

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chotoranii

are you at the second actress yet bc first one left/recast. it’s peak itv chaos I loved it. I hope arylie can be as in love as veerani were and bc we’re not supposed to talk about other shows, I do think it’ll be fun to see months from now arylie on the same page. Hope it’s sooner than later.

Last question then i will stop. Were the chemistry good between the leads. The second actress I mean? I saw a ig post of fk with ankhon ki gustakhiyan. It looked cute but too little interaction between veeranu to judge chemistry. Fk looks such a baccha. Aryan is hawt but veer is chocolate boi

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Last question then i will stop. Were the chemistry good between the leads. The second actress I mean? I saw a ig post of fk with ankhon ki gustakhiyan. It looked cute but too little interaction between veeranu to judge chemistry. Fk looks such a baccha. Aryan is hawt but veer is chocolate boi

i love them, keep watching!

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

And chopsticks n noodles will never be the same after that scene for us

Never.

But shall i ruin kadhi for ya? 🤣

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

Fk and ST is way more comfortable and professional...

Even i found them.friendly..and fun loving..

2nd dear...minor ho ya major...adylie always give a bad taste..seems they are promoting xtra marital affair..and adi..seems to be a creepy character for me..😭 playing with emotions..and self obsessed😡

i tried watching the scenes which seem to be peak adilie romance and reason why tides turned from adini to adilie. But what i saw was a grown up man encouraging a teenagers crush to justify his self obsession and dominating attitude. Even the scene where he finds out she is a genius in studies he looks more surprised in ‘oh she is smart’ in a ‘looking down at her’ attitude. Maybe i m biased. But when aryan heard her reasoning for her women empowerment article he looked more open to her intelligence. He had her article lines memorized by heart n used them to inspire her back. But aditya seemed more always doubtful of her capabilities. For me i am assuming that imlie is true genius like savant in her feild ir something. Otherwise the whole story makes no sense as she is not even a graduate yet she seems to be on her way to be barkha dutt. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wanderbug thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

They made the look so that ASR comes across as mature. Also age has nothing to do, trauma and responsibilities make us mature before Time, and person can look aged.

u guys should see the look test for asr on his ig. It wasn’t different from veer. Thank god they didnt stick to it. He did mention its fascinating process to develop a character each thing u add or remove changes the perception so much.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

u guys should see the look test for asr on his ig. It wasn’t different from veer. Thank god they didnt stick to it. He did mention its fascinating process to develop a character each thing u add or remove changes the perception so much.

Seen.

He's beardless there 🤕

Thankfully that didn't stay

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

i tried watching the scenes which seem to be peak adilie romance and reason why tides turned from adini to adilie. But what i saw was a grown up man encouraging a teenagers crush to justify his self obsession and dominating attitude. Even the scene where he finds out she is a genius in studies he looks more surprised in ‘oh she is smart’ in a ‘looking down at her’ attitude. Maybe i m biased. But when aryan heard her reasoning for her women empowerment article he looked more open to her intelligence. He had her article lines memorized by heart n used them to inspire her back. But aditya seemed more always doubtful of her capabilities. For me i am assuming that imlie is true genius like savant in her feild ir something. Otherwise the whole story makes no sense as she is not even a graduate yet she seems to be on her way to be barkha dutt. 🤷🏻‍♀️

agreed to the core..

But now.the.curremt track..aryan should be a.little bit soft towards imlie or falling towards her..

As.that arvind case track is so rushed..and remorse and regret was missing..

Aru.is.like..tum.agaye..ok.good.now we are.boss employee...

This is not like that.

He had done wrong with her.in his own grief and delusions..

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

WTF THEY STARTING TO BUCHER ASR