Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

yes dear ye to hai!

But men look more graceful whn they aged...

😁☺️just my opinion😄

Agree 👍....

There s famous saying:

Men are like fine wine🍷🍷they get better with age😜

P. S: only looks😉

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Fk and ST is way more comfortable and professional...

Even i found them.friendly..and fun loving..

2nd dear...minor ho ya major...adylie always give a bad taste..seems they are promoting xtra marital affair..and adi..seems to be a creepy character for me..😭 playing with emotions..and self obsessed😡

Yes i feel ST and FK have more mature and professional attitude towards eachother.

Also their comfort is slowly growing, but don't want the romance overdone without proper relationship development, it looks superficial and waste of all the fire chemistry.

they can have stolen moments once in a while like the date, but full blown romance is a long way to go. I want to enjoy it like some slow burn arrange marriage 💞

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

Ok let's focus on arylie guys .... nahi toh we know na warnings

We can talk about ST/FK and their other shows, its allowed in AT

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

Ok if you noticed, their lifts are different, he lifts her higher to the chest level, not normal waist level in other shows...

And that's why is more sexy and you can say Neanderthal attitude but it's not toxic in any way.

ASR is least toxic of all gul heroes including MSK

Bold ... toxic was what I expected initially before knowing asr but he was not and that surprised me and there I got sucked into his whatever all traits he has...

So much that I am ready to give any shit any character butchering a chance for this fellow

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ok if you noticed, their lifts are different, he lifts her higher to the chest level, not normal waist level in other shows...

And that's why is more sexy and you can say Neanderthal attitude but it's not toxic in any way.

ASR is least toxic of all gul heroes including MSK

Msk is one of my favourites but later they butchered his character...😭 I have a fear..for ASR also..but some scenes i didnt like mehndi application scene..it was like invading some.one's privacy...

Self realization scenes are better than confession scenes..in GHSP..

Dargah scene specifically .but yaha to ..ye dunu boss employee khel rhe hain 😁

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

We can talk about ST/FK and their other shows, its allowed in AT

I think we are not allowed to talk about you know who and thier ship name

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Bold ... toxic was what I expected initially before knowing asr but he was not and that surprised me and there I got sucked into his whatever all traits he has...

So much that I am ready to give any shit any character butchering a chance for this fellow

Me too, initially when i caught glimpses at the scenes out of context like tying her mouth in temple, then making her wash the car... I was like. 😖

But chopsticks changed everything 🤭

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes i feel ST and FK have more mature and professional attitude towards eachother.

Also their comfort is slowly growing, but don't want the romance overdone without proper relationship development, it looks superficial and waste of all the fire chemistry.

they can have stolen moments once in a while like the date, but full blown romance is a long way to go. I want to enjoy it like some slow burn arrange marriage 💞

yes agreed..but they are back to square one..matlab kuch to development ho..😁 self realization is much needed now
Param-Sundari thumbnail

I think we are not allowed to talk about you know who and thier ship name

We are not allowed to talk about other characters exclusively without mentioning arylie.

We can compare arylie and adilie 🤷

Param-Sundari thumbnail

yes agreed..but they are back to square one..matlab kuch to development ho..😁 self realization is much needed now

Marriage track me bahut conflict aya tha toh back to square one is also a development i feel,

But seems like we're back to conflict, let's see aagey kya hoga