Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chotoranii

are you at the second actress yet bc first one left/recast. it’s peak itv chaos I loved it. I hope arylie can be as in love as veerani were and bc we’re not supposed to talk about other shows, I do think it’ll be fun to see months from now arylie on the same page. Hope it’s sooner than later.

heroine to yaha bhi bachi hai..

And fammy looks so young there..ab to fammy has lost weight and he is looking old in imlie..and ST looks so young too!.

But their chemistry is 😘😘🥰

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

So another lift in hubby’s arms for Imaliya coming up. She seems to have made that her second home.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

heroine to yaha bhi bachi hai..

And fammy looks so young there..ab to fammy has lost weight and he is looking old in imlie..and ST looks so young too!.

But their chemistry is 😘😘🥰

They made the look so that ASR comes across as mature. Also age has nothing to do, trauma and responsibilities make us mature before Time, and person can look aged.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostTraveller

So another lift in hubby’s arms for Imaliya coming up. She seems to have made that her second home.

It's their version of kiss and make up 🤭 🤣

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

can someone start a twitter/IG trend so creatives stop doing mile long sindoor in imlie? she and aunty blue have the exact same length. it is disconcerting. 😂 why not something like a dot like in other serials?

P.S -- can folks hit like on my suggestions to global forum?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160938727

im so used to the mile long sindoor, this is cracking me up

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know. 😏

They’ll be all over each other and then declare “koi pyar nahin hai”. What a pair of gadheras 🤪

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan Haan one day they vil confess for real by the time our hair will be one white and even though they confessed we will hear it as mein tumse pyaar nahi karta and means rif boss hyn wagera...

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I have a confession. I was desperate for Aryan fox. So started watching apna time ayega. Heroine cute hai but bacchi hai. Fahmaan is looking like bada bhaiya to her. Aur melodrama to bhaisahab !!!

Lol ditto!! 🤣
I started binge watching it couple of days ago. But unfortunately I couldn’t find first 50 episodes online. So started watching from #51.

The first actress who played Rani does look like a bacchi (only saw her in promos) but read somewhere that she left after 17 episodes.

Fahmaan is cute in ATBA. But ASR se koi comparison nahi

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostTraveller

I know. 😏

They’ll be all over each other and then declare “koi pyar nahin hai”. What a pair of gadheras 🤪

2 bachcho ke baad bhi tum sirf meri employee ho 🤕

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

Haan Haan one day they vil confess for real by the time our hair will be one white and even though they confessed we will hear it as mein tumse pyaar nahi karta and means rif boss hyn wagera...

You mean this

https://tenor.com/wHOT.gif