Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

There are many favorites from his leadership skills that am beyond inspired I should say..It much more in a way that I have even used some with my work.like for instance many scenes we see he keeps insisting not to let personal agenda get ahead of professional life or career...when no one is with us it's our goal that keeps us going and our only support system..so true on how we need to balance life and priorities. Aryan as a character is so well written and Fahmaan just aces those with sheer excellence..

Ohh another few. His interactions with the editor of BT. The editor is so biased towards aditya that he has a kind of blinders for what is good for the channel n newspaper at times. If the scenes with editor weren’t included then we as audience would have thought that Aryan was being totally unjust eith Aditya by removing him from front page or giving him a page 3 piece or even sending to pagdandiya. But the conversations with editor showed us that Aryan maintains certain principles even in enmity. He had valid reasons for his every action. He never did anything without considering the greater good of the paper. Many people have said that AKT was investigative journalist putting him on page 3 was wrong. But even barkha dutt and arnab goswami interview celebrities for trp n ratings. Does that demean their serious journalism a bit?

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharthebird

unfortunately he can. In anger he always messed up things.

Gul k.sare.ML aisi baat zaroor kerte hain...😭 Ye jadu jin wale mei Ml called her tawaif infront of all family ..so..its common....but i dnt want that😭😭 aru is one of my favs

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Oh dear, Kashaf ki yaad dilaya aapne. 🥰🥰🥰I love them more than any other pair in the world. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I must have watched infinite times the episode where she looks at him and confessing the same dialogues in her mind all the while he is sleeping peacefully

Zindagi Gulzae Hai....I have to rewatch it every year...my first Pakistani drama. Didn't like humsafar as much as ZGH...

Doctorsaman thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Zindagi Gulzae Hai....I have to rewatch it every year...my first Pakistani drama. Didn't like humsafar as much as ZGH...

watch besharam.of zahid ahmed u will surely love it..❤️♥️
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Question ....

it Might be discussed before

who gave music to arylies jaaniya... and who is the singer of male version any idea?

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Doctorsaman thumbnail

look at their comfort level yaar alag level ka swag hai MASHALLAH❤️❤️♥️♥️ ..FK and ST are same kind of ppl in real life...

Fun loving ,bubbly and friendly♥️🥰putting kaala teeka on them!

Off screen comfort reflects in on sceen chemistry(arylie)