Who said they are normal couple 👀

Anyways taana maroing is as normal as it gets 🤭

Absolutely.. Iss baat pe koi doubt matt rakhna..😆

P.S : Pooja your Aryan Imlie display picture, is love..❤️❤️

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Aryan was their original creation. They saw all that went wrong with Aditya n really crafted him to be his antithesis. Fahmaan is just fabulous with his silences. I have seen interviews were great actors have said it’s not what u do with your dialogues it’s what u do with your silences that defines u as actor. Fahmaan initially when introduced had lots of pauses and silences. Revisit the scene when he catches Imlie in office finally at night. She is at her lowest and she asks for water n he takes the bottle away. That is the final shot of the episode. He holds his expression till she walks out and then u see this aghast look in his eyes as he looks at the half filled bottle. He had reached his rock bottom as a human. U see his disgust with himself and also remorse. His eyes do everything but not a muscle moves on his face.

@bold.. absolute favourite..I researched it even yesterday...you are spot on highlighting this..his eyes..his breath...was so finely done ..I haven't seen his other shows ..but he will be remembered for Aryan always..his silence screams a thousand things..after he brings her home...he is watching her from the first floor...kinda blurred..but the camera..the angles they have used..when he knew she is fine..she went to have dinner..he walked too..

BlueJayFire thumbnail

Kashaf..Sanam Saeed.. Wow..so beautiful for Arylie..I have watched the show zgh zillion times...

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Kashaf..Sanam Saeed.. Wow..so beautiful for Arylie..I have watched the show zgh zillion times...

Me too!! my all time favorite show.

Arylie rock!!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

@bold.. absolute favourite..I researched it even yesterday...you are spot on highlighting this..his eyes..his breath...was so finely done ..I haven't seen his other shows ..but he will be remembered for Aryan always..his silence screams a thousand things..after he brings her home...he is watching her from the first floor...kinda blurred..but the camera..the angles they have used..when he knew she is fine..she went to have dinner..he walked too..

Another scene I love watching is when imlie is arrested and aditya is kidnapped in pagdandiya. Other interns comment about how restless n passionate he is about getting imlie out of lockup but isn’t even lifting his finger to save aditya. He takes them to his office and asks them to sit on the floor and observe the room. He gives them a lesson about how Imlie has a indomitable spirit to get out of any binding any situation. He sits on his haunches while talking to them. He could have stood n loomed over them symbolizing his power and superiority. But he doesn’t , he talks to them with authority but utmost professionalism. When he goes to their level to make eye contact it shows that he is not an authoritarian, he doesn’t wish to humiliate them. Just like he does with Imlie he is teaching them. Whatever he feels for imlie, his worry his agitation takes a backseat to his responsibility as a leader of baskar times. I love these nuances of his character that makes us feel he is an alpha but in true sense. He leads with respect. Maybe the scene was supposed to show Aryan’s respect for Imlie but the scene as executed shows a lot about Aryan as a character.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225?s=20&t=95PgGoQEOrNLYZ1H4VnfAw

What he told in today episode guys, he don't care whether she comes or not 🤷🙈🙃 really 🙊🤣

I couldn't stop laughing on that scene🤣🤣 he talk to Payal, marriage photo or even imagine her to blast her if he don't reach her in a seconds 🤣

Badi aye no farook padtha 😡gadha Kali ki 😈

He picks ker like : she is my private property. Shaadaaaapppp and move aside. And here he goes I don't love her. 🤣🤣🤣
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys. Coming back to rhe forum after a week almost. The show is making me frustrated... Seriously why are BD BM even there. Imlie and Aru are enough antagonists in their own love story, we do not need these two clowns and their kitchen politics. Why can't we have cute narmu arpi aru and imlie scenes like before????

It is clear that Imlie will never feel jealous of BD because she seen Aru push BD away time and time again so she has become very secure in that regard. Maybe once Aru's ex comes back and she sees Aru with a woman who has some deep connection with him, some history with him, she may finally feel insecure and realize that she freaking loves him and not like a dost or mentor or whatever.

Hearing rumors that the ex is a positive character, I hope the writers show Aryan having some conversations with her where he talks his heart out and maybe shares things that he has not shared even with Imlie yet. Emotional cheating is far worse than physical cheating for many and maybe this will push Imlie to either confess her love or make Aru confess. I am all for Imliepanti if it is to make bail buddhi UNB confess his love for Imlu.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Oh dear, Kashaf ki yaad dilaya aapne. 🥰🥰🥰I love them more than any other pair in the world. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I must have watched infinite times the episode where she looks at him and confessing the same dialogues in her mind all the while he is sleeping peacefully
BlueJayFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Another scene I love watching is when imlie is arrested and aditya is kidnapped in pagdandiya. Other interns comment about how restless n passionate he is about getting imlie out of lockup but isn’t even lifting his finger to save aditya. He takes them to his office and asks them to sit on the floor and observe the room. He gives them a lesson about how Imlie has a indomitable spirit to get out of any binding any situation. He sits on his haunches while talking to them. He could have stood n loomed over them symbolizing his power and superiority. But he doesn’t , he talks to them with authority but utmost professionalism. When he goes to their level to make eye contact it shows that he is not an authoritarian, he doesn’t wish to humiliate them. Just like he does with Imlie he is teaching them. Whatever he feels for imlie, his worry his agitation takes a backseat to his responsibility as a leader of baskar times. I love these nuances of his character that makes us feel he is an alpha but in true sense. He leads with respect. Maybe the scene was supposed to show Aryan’s respect for Imlie but the scene as executed shows a lot about Aryan as a character.

There are many favorites from his leadership skills that am beyond inspired I should say..It much more in a way that I have even used some with my work.like for instance many scenes we see he keeps insisting not to let personal agenda get ahead of professional life or career...when no one is with us it's our goal that keeps us going and our only support system..so true on how we need to balance life and priorities. Aryan as a character is so well written and Fahmaan just aces those with sheer excellence..