Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It took a while to understand pyaar wala dialogue...

As someone already said Imlie can understand that anybody loves anyone but she just DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND that Aryan can love her... 🤦🤦

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Rewatching episode 325 where Aryan catches Imlie drying her clothes in office. The legendary ‘cham cham’ from Aryan 🤣

also reading the forums WU thread of the same episode (its very entertaining). It gives u such a different perspective. The thing that made me laugh in the thread was how many ppl there were so miserable that Imlie ki wet wet zulfein hit Aryan before they hit Aditya. There were comments like ‘ hey Sita Maiya! Imlie ko last ek saal mein fursat nahi milli tripathi niwas mein naha k zulfein zatakne ki. Why is she zatking zulfein for this leach in office 😡‘

there was page after page of comments in this vein. Some were mentioning ff n os where they had written these scenes for adilie🤣

Poor guys. Writers really played them dirty. 🤣 For us we got all the dynamics from the first episode. We can see no other endgame. But for them it wasn’t even clear because each regional version has a different endgame. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

tht really pinched my heart...chup rehna tha na aryan ko..pyaar k topic pe...hum khud samajh lete😄 kaahe dil toda hamara aur imalya ka..

The look at her face when he said this..was so..heart breaking..somewhere they are heading .towards that same.naukarani topic...i have a gut feeling aryan will say..in angst and then regret

unfortunately he can. In anger he always messed up things.
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharthebird

unfortunately he can. In anger he always messed up things.

Vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Rewatching episode 325 where Aryan catches Imlie drying her clothes in office. The legendary ‘cham cham’ from Aryan 🤣

also reading the forums WU thread of the same episode (its very entertaining). It gives u such a different perspective. The thing that made me laugh in the thread was how many ppl there were so miserable that Imlie ki wet wet zulfein hit Aryan before they hit Aditya. There were comments like ‘ hey Sita Maiya! Imlie ko last ek saal mein fursat nahi milli tripathi niwas mein naha k zulfein zatakne ki. Why is she zatking zulfein for this leach in office 😡‘

there was page after page of comments in this vein. Some were mentioning ff n os where they had written these scenes for adilie🤣

Poor guys. Writers really played them dirty. 🤣 For us we got all the dynamics from the first episode. We can see no other endgame. But for them it wasn’t even clear because each regional version has a different endgame. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The starting episode..he appeared removed thr stone or hurdles in her life..next she saved him or took his side..then he threw water on her...to come out clean from whatever situation..next we see that she was hired..for their journey together..few places where you see how he was so proud of the girl..when she was narrating the story of kaam Wale aurat and when his didi and mom were talking about the article and Imlie. There is a single angle shot. So beautiful and curious he is to hear what they got to say about her..there was a hidden smile...I was really flat the way the scenes were done to perfection and minute nuances.. director and actor and cinematography at its best..

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can’t believe I’m saying this.. I miss didi 😭😆

Warning: don’t watch first 1 minute.. phir na kehna chetavni nahi dees😛

Mandatory tareef, Arylie are best❤️

https://youtu.be/6_0kDojdWCs

Edited by KambakthIshq - 2 years ago
Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi

he will definitely say something bad to her this will lead her to conclusion she is not worthy of his. When his ex will come she will try to unite them. And for aryan after this fiasco he will fear of losing her it will make him jealous about madhav.

a possible scenario

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Param-Sundari thumbnail

You realize normal couples don’t talk about biting each other like that. Right? But this is Arylie we are talking about. Their mornings start with tying each other or pushing each other against wall n pillar. So biting is very domestic by their standard I guess 😆

Who said they are normal couple 👀

Anyways taana maroing is as normal as it gets 🤭

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

The starting episode..he appeared removed thr stone or hurdles in her life..next she saved him or took his side..then he threw water on her...to come out clean from whatever situation..next we see that she was hired..for their journey together..few places where you see how he was so proud of the girl..when she was narrating the story of kaam Wale aurat and when his didi and mom were talking about the article and Imlie. There is a single angle shot. So beautiful and curious he is to hear what they got to say about her..there was a hidden smile...I was really flat the way the scenes were done to perfection and minute nuances.. director and actor and cinematography at its best..

Aryan was their original creation. They saw all that went wrong with Aditya n really crafted him to be his antithesis. Fahmaan is just fabulous with his silences. I have seen interviews were great actors have said it’s not what u do with your dialogues it’s what u do with your silences that defines u as actor. Fahmaan initially when introduced had lots of pauses and silences. Revisit the scene when he catches Imlie in office finally at night. She is at her lowest and she asks for water n he takes the bottle away. That is the final shot of the episode. He holds his expression till she walks out and then u see this aghast look in his eyes as he looks at the half filled bottle. He had reached his rock bottom as a human. U see his disgust with himself and also remorse. His eyes do everything but not a muscle moves on his face.