Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasylover1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Finally watched the episode...it was pretty decent. In that situation Aryan's words don't make sense, they have always pushy pully couple....and madam got mad because he was not letting her complete talk....but the pyaar wala line totally out of context....maybe if they want to show that he doesn't believe in love and Imlie's lines about how she can't love anybody after what happened during Malini pardafaash both don't want to risk their hearts, then what they showed in previous episodes don't make sense.....CVs are making tasteless kichdi....

Hand dragging I will wait and watch, since he is done it before also

I think repeated stress on employee-employer, no pyaar is all for Imlie’s repeat telecast when she starts falling for him… probably she will recap his words and not disclose her feelings…

same with Imlie when she said hi are nice kuch nahi ho sakta.. for ASRs recap

Fantasylover1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Haath hi tou pakkar kar le ja rha hai. Na bite Kiya imlie ko na collar pakra. Na peeth main kohni ki dhamki Aur na deewar se Koni k Saath pin Kiya nazuk bechari larki ko.

Phir bhi bechara badnaam ho rha hai😆

Haha.. true that but mujhe Imlie se koi umeed hi nahi hai… she is jungli as ASR calls her… ASR is a gentleman so sari umeed hai usse to be the mature one in the relationship.. all I am saying is dangal karo but room main 🤣 not in public

hurrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Are you going somewhere or is hurrom going somewhere??😳... Chal kya raha hai yahan par?

I am not going anywhere....just bsy till july... I will be active here on and off.. 🤗
Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasylover1

Yes, agreed! If she is treated the same way insult, lack of trust and drags… I will be disappointed!!

I totally get Aru’s POV too but please settle the differences in your damn room…I hated the same when she was with AKT too… drama in front of family is a no no… please change the pattern this time… come what May ASR doesnot say anything in public but sorts between themselves.

I know Imlie is behaving very irritating again but she has always been impromptu…. He knew this always… I know it’s the case of his sister but please behave grown up ASR … Imlie se maturity ki umeed nahi hai mujhe… she is all gyaan but no action.

Exactly she is a.teenage girl yaar .and one thing more how he can forget that coz of arpita di and aru ka so called delusional depsression she took so much risk and solve arvind case with brains..

She is so childish,but she is imalya yaar and aryan knows her trait..but now a.days aryan js behaving self obsessed..mera gham meri khushi types...

Arpita will scream.out.loud in upcoming epis.that i.love sunder..its my prediction..and then aru baby ka.bulb jalega..

Plz..send imlya to Pd Plz..she should have spend some time with meethi..and will be releived..poor girl 😭 is suffering..

And yess...aru baby will follow her...

Swing scene bhi ajayega...😄😅

Doctorsaman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasylover1

Haha.. true that but mujhe Imlie se koi umeed hi nahi hai… she is jungli as ASR calls her… ASR is a gentleman so sari umeed hai usse to be the mature one in the relationship.. all I am saying is dangal karo but room main 🤣 not in public

my prediction is that he will lock imlie in the room and something happened to her ..coz of Bd BM clowns..and then godhi scene will come..

Pyaar hai nhi na huga..

Baat baat pe godh mei utha lete hain..

😅

Waise that pyaaar diaolque was so rude..!

Just to.issue her a warning dnt fall for me babes.. i wont love unback..

Oye gadhe reham.khaa le bachii pe..

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Hai Daiyyaa!!! main to dar hi gayi thi .... Can't lose any of my friends from here 🤗

I am good.. Just juggling between my dehadis as in jobs... Even though it's WFH as of now yet it takes up most of the time .... You won't believe I am just sleeping around 4-4.5 hours a day... Following Aru's footsteps 🤔....

Tabhi to I am not even able to reply to people comments 😳... Thought of writing the update of Mehrama today but didn't got time for that as well....

Aaww dont be we will be here and u can always msg me on insta incase im not here❤️

Me too yaar i dont wanna lose any of u either🤗love being here with u all n love u all🤗❤️

OMG take care of urself lovely i get it work is work never going to stop but we need to stop n rest our body❤️well hope soon u can get more sleep if not try to get some nap in between the day if possible...😊now dont become Aru😆otherwise u might find an imlie in ur life too🤣dont know if u want or not😆

Sachii yaar dont ask even i havent had the time to update my story im still kind of working on it...so much happened like u im barely here too...anyway u can reply whenever u get a chance no rush take ur time n get as much rest possible❤️

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 2 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225?s=20&t=95PgGoQEOrNLYZ1H4VnfAw

What he told in today episode guys, he don't care whether she comes or not 🤷🙈🙃 really 🙊🤣

I couldn't stop laughing on that scene🤣🤣 he talk to Payal, marriage photo or even imagine her to blast her if he don't reach her in a seconds 🤣

Badi aye no farook padtha 😡gadha Kali ki 😈

🤣🤣sahi hai sis he playing himself alright cause lets be real he says one thing n does another🤣

We all know what he means😉😆

https://tenor.com/bSgwv.gif

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Finally watched the episode...it was pretty decent. In that situation Aryan's words don't make sense, they have always pushy pully couple....and madam got mad because he was not letting her complete talk....but the pyaar wala line totally out of context....maybe if they want to show that he doesn't believe in love and Imlie's lines about how she can't love anybody after what happened during Malini pardafaash both don't want to risk their hearts, then what they showed in previous episodes don't make sense.....CVs are making tasteless kichdi....

Hand dragging I will wait and watch, since he is done it before also

As I said it took me awhile to get the context of the dialogue about pyaar. What was happening was when Imlie said Sundar is just like her because she was once a servant. He screamed that it is not about the employment. And since she brought the issue from sundar arpita to their context meaning Arylie. Aryan started a turnabout comparison that he wants his Didi to have a spouse who at least matches him- Aryan as a husband material wrt to being a good provider. So Imlie tried to diss him about not being loving towards her. Ek cheez jo sundar arpita ko de sakta hai jo aryan imlie ko nahi de sakta wo hai pyar. Aryan guessed what she would say so he turned defensive saying ‘don’t say love because its meaningless to bring love between them as factor as both didn’t marry due to love’. It was such a charged scene that the writing of the dialogues were smart but otherwise got lost in a mediocre episode.

Doctorsaman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

As I said it took me awhile to get the context of the dialogue about pyaar. What was happening was when Imlie said Sundar is just like her because she was once a servant. He screamed that it is not about the employment. And since she brought the issue from sundar arpita to their context meaning Arylie. Aryan started a turnabout comparison that he wants his Didi to have a spouse who at least matches him- Aryan as a husband material wrt to being a good provider. So Imlie tried to diss him about not being loving towards her. Ek cheez jo sundar arpita ko de sakta hai jo aryan imlie ko nahi de sakta wo hai pyar. Aryan guessed what she would say so he turned defensive saying ‘don’t say love because its meaningless to bring love between them as factor as both didn’t marry due to love’. It was such a charged scene that the writing of the dialogues were smart but otherwise got lost in a mediocre episode.

tht really pinched my heart...chup rehna tha na aryan ko..pyaar k topic pe...hum khud samajh lete😄 kaahe dil toda hamara aur imalya ka..

The look at her face when he said this..was so..heart breaking..somewhere they are heading .towards that same.naukarani topic...i have a gut feeling aryan will say..in angst and then regret

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

Me tooo 😩

It was so domestic, giving taana about your partners' habit 🤭

You realize normal couples don’t talk about biting each other like that. Right? But this is Arylie we are talking about. Their mornings start with tying each other or pushing each other against wall n pillar. So biting is very domestic by their standard I guess 😆