Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Anyone ekse think Fahmy needs a haircut? He looked so good in initial episodes. Now the hair looks too long.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

btw i started watching ghsp last night. Bahut bekaar acting hai yaar. Maybe it didn’t age well. But i know it was a rage decade ago. Maan was said to be the best feminist ml of that time.

IKR ,Can't discuss here but can send pm IKR n feel the thing but story wise its too good with that time even for today but u know ...

FK set standard which rare can achieve

MSK was Feminist of that time

ASR type but twisted way

will send u pm regarding this

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Ee kaa hai?

Link broken

cooking competition between grooms

Tem Aryan vs Team Imliya may be not sure

some cooking competition pic came like fan guessing also

Arpita new groom there in kitchen with cooking hat 🤔

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

cooking competition between grooms

Tem Aryan vs Team Imliya may be not sure

some cooking competition pic came like fan guessing also

Arpita new groom there in kitchen with cooking hat 🤔

Word Count: 1

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

ur signature is damn good

aur about epi abhi toh party suru hui hai

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yeah 😂 I was screaming please get them a room😆

Nothing can happen to these two😆.

She was telling to madhav, day will get over if she talk burai about her husband🤣🤣🤣

they needs to release

nehi toh baki sab pagle jayenge indono ke chkkar mein

she is unhappy that her husband kachu na karat hain only walking talking no action socho kitna sahe ek poor tamarinda

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Whatever difference may but still both always share a good friendship, don't know how long she is planning to keep blue devil secret but the way things going sure it will Burst out and Aru have every right to be upset with her because many times her life was on stake.

Aru shutting BM every time, like I said they need something strong to push her out once for all which they Will get once our girl spill for good🤔

Aru should be this woman thinks she will do everything she is some superwoman

BM will going that way for Aryan to kick her out but I doubt about NArmada too much docile

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

btw i started watching ghsp last night. Bahut bekaar acting hai yaar. Maybe it didn’t age well. But i know it was a rage decade ago. Maan was said to be the best feminist ml of that time.

maan was my 1st ever crush..

At that time.i.used to be in the medical.college and now me an assistant professor..

But.one.thing

Few scenes like confession scene

Dargah scene and few others are somethng to die for ..they are beautifully written♥️

Will.wish.to see those types between arylie..FK.is more refined actor..he will.nail it

DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cooking Competition Bts

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CctHBP5juvE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by DakZz - 2 years ago
Fantasylover1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

same here..aryan needs a reality check..

Imlie.k.apne masle hain..but he should remeber k abhi aryan ko remorse mode pe huna tha kuch din tak..benatha bail ban ker.ghum.rha hai aur imlie ko seeng mar rha hai .

I think just to get imlie away from arpi dis matter he will say him NAUKARANI too..its my inner fear...

😑

Waise bi he is expert in messing things..

I want meethi to come and take imile to PD for some.time...😘

Yes, agreed! If she is treated the same way insult, lack of trust and drags… I will be disappointed!!

I totally get Aru’s POV too but please settle the differences in your damn room…I hated the same when she was with AKT too… drama in front of family is a no no… please change the pattern this time… come what May ASR doesnot say anything in public but sorts between themselves.

I know Imlie is behaving very irritating again but she has always been impromptu…. He knew this always… I know it’s the case of his sister but please behave grown up ASR … Imlie se maturity ki umeed nahi hai mujhe… she is all gyaan but no action.