Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225?s=20&t=95PgGoQEOrNLYZ1H4VnfAw

What he told in today episode guys, he don't care whether she comes or not 🤷🙈🙃 really 🙊🤣

I couldn't stop laughing on that scene🤣🤣 he talk to Payal, marriage photo or even imagine her to blast her if he don't reach her in a seconds 🤣

Badi aye no farook padtha 😡gadha Kali ki 😈

Tch tch tch..... Pyaar thodi hai.... Saare boss apne employee ko aise hi bachhe ke tarah godh mein uthate rehte hain.

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

yup got it this is the point n here should be ARU needs to be firm n tell BM to stay in limit n madam imlie forget that raaz should be share with aryan not like everything done by her superwomania

I want simple thing Aru needs to be firm n tell BM but guess till IPL will bear this

Whatever difference may but still both always share a good friendship, don't know how long she is planning to keep blue devil secret but the way things going sure it will Burst out and Aru have every right to be upset with her because many times her life was on stake.

Aru shutting BM every time, like I said they need something strong to push her out once for all which they Will get once our girl spill for good🤔

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Tch tch tch..... Pyaar thodi hai.... Saare boss apne employee ko aise hi bachhe ke tarah godh mein uthate rehte hain.

Yeah we are boss and employee😈 love have no value between them 😤

gaya84 thumbnail

he is hopeless UNB iska kachu nehi hosakat hai he is made for his Tamarinda both can bite each other

u know both needs to laid down n release their frustration n stop making us frustrated god

Yeah 😂 I was screaming please get them a room😆

Nothing can happen to these two😆.

She was telling to madhav, day will get over if she talk burai about her husband🤣🤣🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

LOL. Thanks for sharing man. I agree. The things they both say to each other. It’s like the other is a punching bag. They are just so freaking sexually frustrated that being sarcastic and using the other as a punching bag is how they blow off steam! Sheesh ppl there are better more exciting ways. 😇😜🤪

btw I just responded on twitter on this post but wanted to share here as well

This quote by Emily Brontë (Withering Heights) isn’t a romantic one at all. Heathcliff & Catherine were raised together as brother and sister. This would be incestuous. And their relationship was quite toxic & obsessive. Pretty violent as well if I remember what I read. It was such a Long time ago when I read it and I hated it btw. However they were soulmates when she dies I think he wanted to go with her. This quote sounds amazing but I hope to god nobody uses it for arylie.

Thank you sharing here Behan. Both are indeed soulmates, they found that comfort and peace with each other. Imlie never was like this with Adi but with aru she is totally a different person. For her he comes as best friend then only hubby. Both are so frustrated with each touch but don't want to acknowledge it 🤷

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Bacche nahi re. Koi bache ko aise nahi utha. This is caveman attitude. Me man u my woman lets go make little hooman

Wanderbug thumbnail

IKR but u will se get some reply also from 4lions which we get 11yrs ago during GHSP show

this all r for spl effect audience will feel light n understand those biscuits ( read bokeh effects ) needs to stay

btw i started watching ghsp last night. Bahut bekaar acting hai yaar. Maybe it didn’t age well. But i know it was a rage decade ago. Maan was said to be the best feminist ml of that time.

Wanderbug thumbnail

Where do i request a full song vm for the song attak gaya hai on arylie? I need this in my life plz. ❤️