Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I watch that one almost every other day. Itโ€™s in my favorites. What an amazing reel. Their offscreen friendship is so genuinely real, sweet and amazing it makes my heart so full. โค๏ธ Thanks for tagging me Akko and creating these fun posts for us. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

SnowLove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Disclaimer: This post is just for entertainment purpose and is not intended to bash any FD or any people.. Any resemblance with Living or Dead is purely coincidental...

But if the shoe fits you then wear it Cindrella ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ladiessss...

Kyun? Kyun? Kyun? That's the question that must be running in everyone's mind now, right? Well.. Socho Socho... Think Think...

Chalo Let me only tell you...

So People Say - "Whatever is meant to be always finds it way and hence sooner or later Happiness will also find it's way to you!!!"

Yesterday only we got a biggest reason to celebrate - "Our Forum ranked #1 in India-Forums" and Kise pata tha ki within 24 hours we all will get another reason to celebrate...

So the reason for Today's celebration is.......

Dhak!! Dhak!!!

Dhak!! Dhak!!!

Come on Guys... Thoda Footage khaana to banta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

So the reason for Today's celebration is.......

AryLie/SuMaan Chaap Tilak Reel has crossed 2 million views in Instagram and is very soon nearing to 180K likes. ๐Ÿฅณ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca3r4YJlnwM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And Who knows by the time I will post this it already hit 180K likes..... Ise kehte hai na Khushi ka Double celebration .....

To Yaaro isi baat par ek baar fir......

Isi baat par ek sher yaad aaya - "Muddai lakh bura chahe kya hota hai.... Wahi hota hai jo Manzure Khuda hota hai"....

Some people have left no stones unturned in bashing them, trolling them, calling them names and what not but at the end it is us who are celebrating for 2 days in a row and not the other way round.. So Moral of the story is...

Optimism aka AryLie/SuMaan >>>>>>>>>> Negativity aka Delusional Opinions

If you like AryLie/SuMaan then raise your hands and if you don't like them then raise your standards

So on that lines me to some delusional people

Our AryLie/SuMaan has once again proved that their is a certain magic in them that everyone gets attracted towards them just like Iron is attracted towards Magnet.... People can love them, hate them but just can't ignore them..... Such Magical they are!!

Image Image

And I am damn sure that their magic will recreate history both off-screen and on-screen and this reel is just a small example of it.... Aren't they just simply Adorable!!!!

Haayeeee!!!!! Mere in Anmol Ratno ko Kisi ki Nazar na Lage

Hey Imlie ki Seeta Maiyya... Mere AryLie/SuMaan ko kuch delusional logo kii Buri Nazron se Bachana

So now that we have got one more reason to celebrate and some people (you know who) have got one more reason to be jealous.... To Isi Baat par......

This is just the beginning guys... By God's grace we will get one or another reason to celebrate everyday.. And just in case even if we didn't to hum AryLians/SuMaanians hain... Hum Celebrate karne ka koi na koi reason dhoondh hi lete hain.. Right Guys ๐Ÿ˜‰... To isi baat par ek baar fir se

Keep celebrating guys and share your happiness on the comment box ๐Ÿ˜‰

So On this note I am signing off lekin jaane se pehle following my

My fav GIF on today's occasion

See you all very soon.... Congratulation to our AryLie/SuMaan once again and to all of us as well

Baaki those who felt bad and jealous unke lie bas chand shabd

So me leaving with a final waala Bye now but you guys keep on sharing your happiness in the comment box๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv Aakriti โค๏ธ

If you like them raise you hand

If you don't like them raise your standard

Let add one.. As me being Aru's fan

If you love them raise your brows and smirk like a pro (Aryan) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Lets nachoooooooo ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ