Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

JIJA JI has been sniffing too many markers

Aisa kaya hain iin pens mein?
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Word Count: 1

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To be as high as a kite on Makar Sakranti. 😆

And Parth refused to share his maal.

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail

Am I the only one closing my eyes during their romance, out of second hand embarrassment because they are so cringe?

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Am I the only one closing my eyes during their romance, out of second hand embarrassment because they are so cringe?

I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF WHEN JIJA SAID YOU COMPLETE ME 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ekahriz thumbnail

I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF WHEN JIJA SAID YOU COMPLETE ME 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I know. His baashan on what a couple we are made me go eww. Very nibba nibbi. Where did that sorted out Abhimanyu go, man? I feel so bad they ruined him like this. 😭

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I know. His baashan on what a couple we are made me go eww. Very nibba nibbi. Where did that sorted our Abhimanyu go, man? I feel so bad they ruined him like this. 😭

THEIR PYAAR IS SO SUBTLE I CAN'T GET OVER IT

1162748 thumbnail

No you definitely have company here. I fast forward through most of them.

The car scene in the Goenka house was perfection, they got the dynamics just right. It was smoldering, sweet, the dialog was minimal and a lot was conveyed through body language and eye contact. The protector/protected vibe underscored these characters personalities.

These scenes not so much - too much sappy talking, antics, neon hearts (blech!). More suited to a teenage couple. Writers need to tone it down a bit.

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

No you definitely have company here. I fast forward through most of them.

The car scene in the Goenka house was perfection, they got the dynamics just right. It was smoldering, sweet, the dialog was minimal and a lot was conveyed through body language and eye contact. The protector/protected vibe underscored these characters personalities.

These scenes not so much - too much sappy talking, antics, neon hearts (blech!). More suited to a teenage couple. Writers need to tone it down a bit.

Also they are repeating the same cheesy stuff over and over again in different clothes🤣🤣🤣

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
1162748 thumbnail

All paneer, all the time 😆

Also they are repeating the same cheesy stuff over and over again in different clothes🤣🤣🤣