Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

My days are so good. Because the first thing I do every morning is laughing my heads off.

Dude, you should start a new comic series titled "JIJA AND HIS TEENAGE ANTICS"

It will be a hit.

sacchi....fantastic iidea....jaise chacha chaudhary and sabu ka computer se bhi tez chalne wala dimag...😂

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

And he threatened with more tod phod in future if anyone crosses him, that shows how lukewarm he's become.

JIJA is a sad shadow of his former self it's like a WANING MOON

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jija ji's tod phod was so pheeka today 😭 What has happened to him? Even the sub standard chair breaking was better than today's tod phod.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

JIJA wouldn't even shake hands with AAROHI but can go on a COFFEE DATE with NOODLE GIRL aka his BLACKMAILER who was not in a HOSH state of mind and if he wanted nobody to see him why did he remove the sunglasses he wanted to have an untinted view of her noodles kyaa 🤣smiley37smiley37

Jija ji is so badtameez..why couldn't he shake hands with Aarohi..He thinks he's so righteous and Aarohi is the one who's doing all the kaands 😡

And jija ji is going to act shady and he's also not going to tell anyone about Anisha so that he gets a chance to break furniture when Goenkas accuse him of doing pinga with another girl 😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

EVERY DAY YOU LITERALLY "BLOW" ME AWAY

BUT PLEASE DON'T "BITE" ME

😆

Word Count: 1

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

OK can someone explain how JIJA and AKSHU suddenly met at some health camp where AKSHU was the chaiwali 🤣

i think JIJA has a very liberal definition of "SURGERY"

bakwaspolice thumbnail

JIJA AND THE PINK WALA NOTE 🤣smiley37smiley37

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OK can someone explain how JIJA and AKSHU suddenly met at some health camp where AKSHU was the chaiwali 🤣

i think JIJA has a very liberal definition of "SURGERY"

Lol. Apparently the camp was set up by jija and he got Akshu to come there. I don't know where he got the money and that many staff to do this. 😆

And I really want to see him living out of Birla house with no money to sustain his uber privileged lifestyle. Without a maa to pick up his clothes and wash them, without servants serving hand and foot. Oh, shit. I forgot. That's where Akshu comes, right? To do his seva without a salary. Thank god, Aarohi didn't marry him. Her precious time won't be wasted when one day he just decides to up and leave Birla hospital.

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Lol. Apparently the camp was set up by jija and he got Akshu to come there. I don't know where he got the money and that many staff to do this. 😆

And I really want to see him living out of Birla house with no money to sustain his uber privileged lifestyle. Without a maa to pick up his clothes and wash them, without servants serving hand and foot. Oh, shit. I forgot. That's where Akshu comes, right? To do his seva without a salary. Thank god, Aarohi didn't marry him. Her precious time won't be wasted when one day he just decides to up and leave Birla hospital.

lol but why didn't he tell her that before "FALLING" in the leaves

also if he got kicked out of his house why did he go back there 🤣

all empty threats no wonder why everyone is so bored of the tod mod

AAROHI to bach gayi

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why is he always on the verge of crying? Does his tear ducts have some issue. Are there no ophthalmologists in Birla hospital? He should definitely get it checked out.

Uncontrollable tear ducts. Or may be he is just perennially PMSing. 🤣