Frequent Posters

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

JIJA'S HALF HEARTED TOD MOD MADE ME SAD 😭

KYAA BAAAAAAD WALA JIJA KABHI WAPAS NAHI AYEGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBfncbd-5s&feature=youtu.be

My days are so good. Because the first thing I do every morning is laughing my heads off.

Dude, you should start a new comic series titled "JIJA AND HIS TEENAGE ANTICS"

It will be a hit.

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

guys you think NOODLE GIRL is a RUBY that is blackmailing JIJA with SUICIDE for the last TWO YEARS 🤣

it was so funny how they so calmly went for coffee together smiley37smiley37smiley37

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

My days are so good. Because the first thing I do every morning is laughing my heads off.

Dude, you should start a new comic series title "JIJA AND HIS TEENAGE ANTICS"

It will be a hit.

lol that's what this thread is smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ekahriz thumbnail

guys you think NOODLE GIRL is a RUBY that is blackmailing JIJA with SUICIDE for the last TWO YEARS 🤣

it was so funny how they so calmly went for coffee together smiley37smiley37smiley37

Did you notice how they dressed her? Lol, in an extremist uniform or something. Ways to get rebel vibes, 🤣.

Noodle hair adds to the teenage wayward.

1162748 thumbnail

Did you notice how they dressed her? Lol, in an extremist uniform or something. Ways to get rebel vibes, 🤣.

She's a hard-livin' woman just from the looks of her🤣

bakwaspolice thumbnail

dude she had a nose ring 🤣smiley37smiley37

JIJA wouldn't even shake hands with AAROHI but can go on a COFFEE DATE with NOODLE GIRL aka his BLACKMAILER who was not in a HOSH state of mind

and if he wanted nobody to see him why did he remove the sunglasses he wanted to have an untinted view of her noodles kyaa 🤣smiley37smiley37

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
1162748 thumbnail

That's why she must be family - who else would you treat like that (bold) after they've thrown 'tantrums' and 'blackmailed' you with some awful behavior? If it was a former girlfriend, the most obvious thing to do would be to avoid her/file a restraining order😆

Edited by Intoxicator - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail

dude she had a nose ring 🤣smiley37smiley37

JIJA wouldn't even shake hands with AAROHI but can go on a COFFEE DATE with NOODLE GIRL aka his BLACKMAILER who was not in a HOSH state of mind

and if he wanted nobody to see him why did he remove the sunglasses he wanted to have an untinted view of her noodles kyaa 🤣smiley37smiley37

What is this discrimination of people with a nose ring? I also have one. 🙄

Ekahriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

That's why she must be family - who else would you treat like that (bold) after they've thrown 'tantrums' and 'blackmailed' you with some awful behavior? If it was a former girlfriend, the most obvious thing to do would be to avoid her/file a restraining order😆

You really think he ever had a girlfriend before Akshara to have an ex? He doesn't even know how to talk to a girl like a normal inzaan. He went and proposed the sister of his "love" after she said no. He is a typical Indian man. Leave ex, I don't think he ever had any female friends.

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Lol. AbhiRa and Aarohi are going in opposite directions, where Aarohi towards progress and AbhiRa towards regression. Today they kind of started off as an adult, then to immature teenagers to kindergarten kids rocking their legs.😆

Jija and jija's Akshu are so amazing. 👶🏻👶🏻

yeah dude NEIL asked AKSHU to talk to JIJA to keep his job

instead AKSHU does nothing to stop JIJA from "RUNING" away and also asks for a year's salary in advance from an unemployed JIJA