JIJA JI YOU ARE SO AMAZING - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

JIJA WAS MAKING SOME FUNNY FACES 🤪

1162748 thumbnail

KYA YAAR! Kardi na gadbad... now I'm going to see that expression in my nightmares😒

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

JIJA WAS MAKING SOME FUNNY FACES 🤪

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

KYA YAAR! Kardi na gadbad... now I'm going to see that expression in my nightmares😒

MUAH MUAH MUAH COUPLE 🤪🤢

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

MUAH MUAH MUAH COUPLE 🤪🤢

The phone call started out well enough but these writers don't know how to be good consistently.. Akshu's spontaneous khushi did look fine, but jija's dialogues didn't, altho to be fair, some of them were not so bad.. Even with Bade papa he did the samajhdar thing and told him to pay the bike wala himself that was good.. And his going away from tbeir house without trying any silly majnu stuff with akshu in tbe balcony. Thank God he didn't make his Ungli heart.

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

The phone call started out well enough but these writers don't know how to be good consistently.. Akshu's spontaneous khushi did look fine, but jija's dialogues didn't, altho to be fair, some of them were not so bad.. Even with Bade papa he did the samajhdar thing and told him to pay the bike wala himself that was good.. And his going away from tbeir house without trying any silly majnu stuff with akshu in tbe balcony. Thank God he didn't make his Ungli heart.

AKSHU was actually super cringey and irritating today

for a second i think JIJA was like WHOA yeh jheelna padega 🤣

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail

O KANHA SCRUBS VERSION 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are taking this nibba nibbi to a new level 🤣

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

They are taking this nibba nibbi to a new level 🤣

dude i am having fits of laughter smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jija is so awesome only he can disrespect everyone by thod phod and justify it and fall on elders' feet at the same time and give bhaashan about tameez and izzat.

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Jija is so awesome only he can disrespect everyone by thod phod and justify it and fall on elders' feet at the same time and give bhaashan about tameez and izzat.

when he was talking to AKSHU about how PR PAPPU doesn't respect people's emotions hypocrisy ke height 🤣smiley37smiley37