Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I think it's the weight. When you gain weight you're chest also can get bigger. If you look at her from the side shots you can see that it's still proportional to the general weight on her body, arms, and legs, etc. So that and the dress is probably a push-up. But, it could be implants. Who knows?

That might make sense. And it seems she's lost some weight in other areas so it becomes even more noticeably apparent here, plus with that push-up dress, compared to in movies like Hichki and Mardaani where she wore baggy clothes and had more weight overall.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

... IMO Katrina and Jacqueline have been some of the worst actresses in the history of Bollywood yet they're outsiders...

I was momentarily shocked cause I read it as Kareena & Jacqueline, and had to go back and read that again 🤣

But I hear you. Much of the attack was vicious. Such uncouth attacks actually weaken any cause being espoused. It spiraled and got out of hand. But we're not all the same!

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The song itself is awful but the visuals are stunning. And Rani looks ageless. As someone who thought she lost all her glam this last decade, I'm very impressed at how she looks straight from the 2000s now and isn't carrying the extra weight at all.

But I wish they had done a remix of Nache Baliye because that was one of my favorite songs and even a remake would be better than this tune which is not catchy at all. I hope the rest of the soundtrack is better since the original movie had an amazing soundtrack!

For once, I wish they had just remixed Nach Baliye from the original movie too. This song is soo disappointing that anything else would have sounded better.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Meh. More like tatti waliye .

Digitallove thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Horrible lyrics. Amitabh Bhattacharya should stop writing these upbeat songs it doesn't suit him.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I love Rani! This movie looks good