Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1117409 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Song is sick but the generic "formula" Bollywood style item song setup & the same ghissa pitta steps ruins it. Will enjoy it a lot better on spotify.

1194442 thumbnail

Another day, another remake in bollywood. *sighs* I never watched B&B 1, so I don't know how good of a movie it was and if it is worth a "sequel" but Rani is slaying the stage with her performance. And I like Saif too.... as an actor.

I muted the song after the first five seconds and continued watching the clip cuz it sounds like a mediocre song lifted off a lesser known punjabi singer's flop album.😳

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigal90

Considering the movement was targetting Alia, Ranbir, Kareena, hardly the ones that are terrible or bad, I would have to disagree. At one point everyone was clearly riled up by Kangana in this anti-nepotism movement of all outsiders good, all insiders had. It's just interesting coz here there are 2 outsiders and 2 insiders and clearly everyone here agreed the so called "insiders" have so much more screen presence. Always said, this debate ultimately is pointless coz the audience chooses who stays. The ones that stay are the ones the audience wants to see.

Lol you are comparing two senior actors with two newcomers to make your point, that audience is more impressed by actors who are known faces over actors who still haven't gotten enough exposure among which one is actually a debutante.😆

Like it's shocking to see people inclined to watch Rani (who is in the industry for more than 20 years and was also in the original) over Sharwari (a debutante)🤣.

As for nepotism, who cared about Saif in his debut or his first few films or even the whole of 90s? Let Siddhant also get films even big budget projects for more than a decade even if most of those films are Flops like Saif.

Let Sharwari also get more movies from big budget production houses like Rani got in her prime. Then we could tell if audience wants to see them or not.

Also Saif is definitely not getting films because audience wants to see him when all his films since 2013 barring Tanhaji (which had Ajay Devgn in lead role) have been nothing but Flops and Disasters.

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rani looks amazing! And the new girl Sharvari is very pretty.

Siddhant is so fine😩😩

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Considering the movement was targetting Alia, Ranbir, Kareena, hardly the ones that are terrible or bad, I would have to disagree. At one point everyone was clearly riled up by Kangana in this anti-nepotism movement of all outsiders good, all insiders had. It's just interesting coz here there are 2 outsiders and 2 insiders and clearly everyone here agreed the so called "insiders" have so much more screen presence. Always said, this debate ultimately is pointless coz the audience chooses who stays. The ones that stay are the ones the audience wants to see.

Alia, Ranbir & Kareena are not as great that a movement is created merely to target them.

That movement was against nepotism, and these came in the line of fire solely by virtue of being nepo kids.

I actually like the work of all 3. But that doesn't mean I'll support or defend nepotism. A spade is a spade. If a worthless newcomer is pushed on our faces, as a paying movie watcher I have every right to call them out on nepotism.

The debate is not as pointless as you make it to be because the audience is also forced to bear with hot stars like Tusshar Kapoor for decades before they choose to foray elsewhere. Not to mention the lost opportunities for more worthy contenders.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The song itself is awful but the visuals are stunning. And Rani looks ageless. As someone who thought she lost all her glam this last decade, I'm very impressed at how she looks straight from the 2000s now and isn't carrying the extra weight at all.

But I wish they had done a remix of Nache Baliye because that was one of my favorite songs and even a remake would be better than this tune which is not catchy at all. I hope the rest of the soundtrack is better since the original movie had an amazing soundtrack!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MargaritaLover

Rani looks stunning in the song. Just a small doubt, I guess she's had breast implants.

I noticed as well that she is looking very "heavy" in the front there which is not her natural look. Is it just for this role or something permanent, I'm not sure.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I noticed as well that she is looking very "heavy" in the front there which is not her natural look. Is it just for this role or something permanent, I'm not sure.

I think it's the weight. When you gain weight you're chest also can get bigger. If you look at her from the side shots you can see that it's still proportional to the general weight on her body, arms, and legs, etc. So that and the dress is probably a push-up. But, it could be implants. Who knows?

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also, Sid and Rani looked so good together in these few bits.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tapori

Alia, Ranbir & Kareena are not as great that a movement is created merely to target them.

That movement was against nepotism, and these came in the line of fire solely by virtue of being nepo kids.

I actually like the work of all 3. But that doesn't mean I'll support or defend nepotism. A spade is a spade. If a worthless newcomer is pushed on our faces, as a paying movie watcher I have every right to call them out on nepotism.

The debate is not as pointless as you make it to be because the audience is also forced to bear with hot stars like Tusshar Kapoor for decades before they choose to foray elsewhere. Not to mention the lost opportunities for more worthy contenders.

I see your point; I'm not saying the movement was created to target those 3 actors but I'm saying they were some of the most targeted as a result. Alia's film trailer literally became one of the most hated videos on YouTube. I just thought the whole thing was silly. I understand being against the concept of nepotism if someone untalented is being promoted but in Bollywood that's not the only issue. IMO Katrina and Jacqueline have been some of the worst actresses in the history of Bollywood yet they're outsiders. And some of the most talented actors have been insiders. Video clips and pics of all starkids, no matter how talented; would be filled with insults of nepotism. And to me that just didn't make any sense. I get saying this to Arjun Kapoor; but to say this to Varun, Alia, Ranbir, Kareena, all those who audiences in the past have loved watching, just sounded so odd.