Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Rani looks stunning in the song. Just a small doubt, I guess she's had breast implants.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rani and Saif are both starkids or stars with connections. This takes me back to the debate about hating all starkids and you suddenly have to realize, the starkids that do survive, survive for a reason. Saif and Rani have so much more charisma and screen presence than these youngsters.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Went back and watched Nach Baliye after watching this. Been so long. I had almost forgotten the video. Such a dynamic song and Rani was so energetic (Even Abhishek's closeups didn't bother me much ๐Ÿ˜†)

I went back and just watched it too. I am here to report I am still as traumatized after seeing him hop around in these shiny outfits.

Animated GIF

But I will admit. Whatever he was doing in Dhadak Dhadak was so much worse.

Best Dhadak Song GIFs | Gfycat

Animated GIF

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nowadays, the songs of YRF films aren't that great, but the production values are so good and the actors seem to be enjoying in them, making the songs a hit.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I went back and just watched it too. I am here to report I am still as traumatized after seeing him hop around in these shiny outfits.

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Whatevr๐Ÿ˜ณ You are clearly a hater.๐Ÿ˜ญ You and FF both, who keep targeting masoom Abhi.๐Ÿ˜’

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Whatevr๐Ÿ˜ณ You are clearly a hater.๐Ÿ˜ญ You and FF both, who keep targeting masoom Abhi.๐Ÿ˜’

OMG you are not supposed to look at my anti-Abhi posts. I can explain..I was hacked..๐Ÿ˜”

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Rani and Saif are both starkids or stars with connections. This takes me back to the debate about hating all starkids and you suddenly have to realize, the starkids that do survive, survive for a reason. Saif and Rani have so much more charisma and screen presence than these youngsters.

I don't think anybody hates "all starkids". The debate is around those starkids who're terrible at acting and yet are shoved into our faces. And then again. And then again.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Yaar kyu dikha dia ye

Chalo now that we both have been traumatised, it's our duty that we traumatise the rest of the folks in this thread as well

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tapori

I don't think anybody hates "all starkids". The debate is around those starkids who're terrible at acting and yet are shoved into our faces. And then again. And then again.

Considering the movement was targetting Alia, Ranbir, Kareena, hardly the ones that are terrible or bad, I would have to disagree. At one point everyone was clearly riled up by Kangana in this anti-nepotism movement of all outsiders good, all insiders had. It's just interesting coz here there are 2 outsiders and 2 insiders and clearly everyone here agreed the so called "insiders" have so much more screen presence. Always said, this debate ultimately is pointless coz the audience chooses who stays. The ones that stay are the ones the audience wants to see.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

The song is catchy though it cannot match Nach Baliye but it has its own charm mainly due to Saif-Rani screen presence. Even after decades they stole the show

Its great to see Rani dancing again after decades & Saif-Rani pairing is always entertaining

The other 2 newcomers are OK their presence got stole away by Saif-Rani