Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I was a bit alarmed about the use of the word stalker because of negative connotations. I suppose it was meant in jest, but still.

Also I'm pretty sure that these insta stories are going to trigger people cooking up more link up stories of these two. Social media is full of such speculations and you should just see the comments on YouTube under their recent interviews. I hope these two are ready for SaiShi shipping going on overdrive now, especially Sai, as he keeps talking about his certificate of being single. Ab bhugto. πŸ˜†

He seems to be experimenting with his new phone a lot, Ashu. πŸ˜†

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stalker?

In dono k kuch alag hi chal rah hai.. 🀣🌚

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I was a bit alarmed about the use of the word stalker because of negative connotations. I suppose it was meant in jest, but still.

Also I'm pretty sure that these insta stories are going to trigger people cooking up more link up stories of these two. Social media is full of such speculations and you should just see the comments on YouTube under their recent interviews. I hope these two are ready for SaiShi shipping going on overdrive now, especially Sai, as he keeps talking about his certificate of being single. Ab bhugto. πŸ˜†

Both are just kids and have just started their careers πŸ˜‚. Shipping itna badh chuka hai SM pe πŸ™„.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

C what I told u🀣

Shivangi video tooπŸ˜†...he's just enjoying new phone πŸ˜†, we all do thatβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Both are just kids and have just started their careers πŸ˜‚. Shipping itna badh chuka hai SM pe πŸ™„.

I've seen many times how these things go overboard and start affecting artists to te point that it affects their dynamics on and off screen. Even experienced actors struggle with this, these guys are new and I don't want them to feel awkward. As it is they get bashed on a daily basis. If sm now starts going crazy on this topic, God help.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

C what I told u🀣

Shivangi video tooπŸ˜†...he's just enjoying new phone πŸ˜†, we all do thatβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

That new iPhone is actually pretty cool so I don't blame him. 🀣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

That new iPhone is actually pretty cool so I don't blame him. 🀣

I knowπŸ˜†, & costly too🀣