Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Aaj badi mood mein ho aap 😌

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Ofcourse they'll be together that's why it's Mandy vs raghvi ✌️✌️

On BTS kaka asked why u giving divorce to raghav, she felt bad and thought to say but she stopped when she saw mandar eyes dropping πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

They'll be together and also sure this time she would have come with Amma and Raghav permission.

No matter what they both will be her strength and support πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, this means we are having Raghvi plot their divorce to bring out Mandar's truth?

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I think I just got really affected by the guilty pleasures one I read today. ☺️πŸ€ͺ I keep talking about it 🀣🀣. Someone stop me.

Thanks @unicornwriter. I'm forever ruined now. 🀣🀣

I'll take ff over crappy show episodes any day. I actually wish MHRW ff was more popular on here like in PS forum - PS that's all they do half the time. Every other topic is a FF. Gotta make up for bad script writing somewhere LOL. Keeps their mind off conspiracy theories and overly bashing/spewing hate at leads ... until the next kaand happens.

Idhar aisa hota tha πŸ˜† we used to have many FFs I used to come from another forum just to read OS, ab engagement of those threads decreased , many writers also disappeared

Sab bas bekar theories bana te hai uspe matam karte hai

Only negative threads get engagement here

-abz- thumbnail

We all love NK. 🀣

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I think I just got really affected by the guilty pleasures one I read today. ☺️πŸ€ͺ I keep talking about it 🀣🀣. Someone stop me.

Thanks @unicornwriter. I'm forever ruined now. 🀣🀣

I'll take ff over crappy show episodes any day. I actually wish MHRW ff was more popular on here like in PS forum - PS that's all they do half the time. Every other topic is a FF. Gotta make up for bad script writing somewhere LOL. Keeps their mind off conspiracy theories and overly bashing/spewing hate at leads ... until the next kaand happens.

@bold : I'll take that as a compliment 😌😌.

I know right!! I've been hooked to that FF

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

So, this means we are having Raghvi plot their divorce to bring out Mandar's truth?

I think this is exactly what's going to happen based on bts, and the latest IF article w/Siku.

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Oh you also read that one smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Good sama πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yup they have more FF

Hence whenever I feel like something is wrong I go there to read something smiley37smiley37

I've literally read every FF for MHRW on wattpad and IF to cleanse my mind after all the mishaps

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drnidsur

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I loved nk 😎

NK and Uday both are crazy fun 🀣

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

I've literally read every FF for MHRW on wattpad and IF to cleanse my mind after all the mishaps

Sameee

Almost every FF

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

In todays episode Shivangi's lack of relating to Pallavi was very clear...they are twisting her brain everyday with new angles and plots...hope the new track starts soon. I 7

So weird..they missed each other so much but no hug? We had Amma hug Pals but not Raghvj? Raghav who drank and cried all night...Pals didnt sleep or eat all night...and when they meet in privacy of bedroom no hug after all the talking??

To me frankly it felt like SaiShi and directors are also confused with change in tracks and so much audience one sided negativity that they didn't deliver thier best.. To me it felt more like SaiShi talking after one of thier creative fights and not wanting to hug. It didnt feel like Raghavi.

But glad they talked...and hopefully they will conquer this.

They have creativity issues and execution is bad. Fd is bashing because of that. They're newly married and just confessed their love, had fight also so they should have shown that passion and intense by hug but they are behaving like very matured couple. That's lame writing and executive. Raghvi needs to come more close now otherwise they'll loose fd

Yes glad they talked but execution would have lifted the mood. Fd could not able to connect with them ✌️✌️