Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nita ka translator kaun tha?😲

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Nita ka translator kaun tha?😲

Nita is intelligent that way, she understand some sentences and remain clueless for others😎

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The thread is officially open.

Sab mil kar party karo!

And the thread will remain open forever at the rate , I am replying back

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Happy birthday to our GOAT, the one who gets adores and likes by everyone for her Agapi use. She made Agapi so famous that in sheep game this ans won woohoo. Happy birthday to Nita who is just so lovely and sweet and kind and has lots of patience. Nita always spread your positivity to everone and always be hapy. We love you, so lucky to have a friend like you smiley31smiley27

May you get all happiness and success in life and may you always shine like a diamond hehe. Happy bday Nitasmiley31

Aww Thanks Soniye for the lovely wish smiley27.The feelings are quite mutual my dear friend. I am lucky to have a friend like you too. But I do think you went a little overboard with my compliments but since it was my birthdayday 30 days ago, I will accept them smiley36. Love you Soniye. Happy Birthday Manasi - Page 5 | Jodha Akbar

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Hello Miss Blurred Lines!

A very very veryyyyy happy birthday to you! May you get whatever your heart desires, forever and always!

I have never directly interacted with you...but i do want to, especially after reading yr posts in play the cupid. What more can i ask for except good writers as friends!

Loads of love and chocolates for you, along with many many happy wishes for your good health and prosperity!

Keep smiling keep shining di!

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«πŸ«

Thanks Jiya for the lovely wish smiley27. It sure brightened up my day and I think we have interacted after that smiley31. I write but whether I am any good, I let other be judge of that smiley36. It was nice meeting you, hope to interact much more in the future as well Ghim trΓͺn GIF

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Happy Birthday Nita smiley31smiley31 you’re an amazing amazing person and I’m so lucky to have as a friend.

Stay happy and healthy love. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thank You once again Kif dearsmiley31. You are an amazing amazing person too. DesertRose,;,Qoobee Agapi GIF - Qoobee Agapi πŸ₯°,;, | Cute gif, Cute love gif, Cute love cartoons

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Wishing you a very happy birthday once again Nita dearsmiley40

PS- Beautiful thread Gur and Shibz smiley27

Thank You Tanu for the lovely wishes smiley27 smiley31. QooBee Agapi LOVE Animated | Cute i love you, Cute love gif, Line sticker

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

Happy Birthday nita πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Thank you so much dearsmiley31. Sorry for getting back them so latesmiley27

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Happy birthday Nitaaaasmiley40

lucky girl...got so many beautiful wishes...so much lovesmiley27

I loved the wishes sent by Madz and Alexia...so creative you girls aresmiley32

Thanks Hinna, I do feel lucky to that I have met such lovely friends online smiley27. See I am making progress with my responses even if March is almost over , I still have 11 months left smiley36

Thank You so much for the wishes smiley31, Sorry about the late reply backsmiley27

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Happy b'day Nitasmiley40God bless u always

Hope u had an awesome day todat..take caresmiley31

Thanks Rashi smiley31. Yes I had a great day smiley27.

Thank You Glitter Graphics | Glitter Text Β» Thank You Β» Thank You for the Birthday Gre..… | Birthday greetings, Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes funny

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Happy Birthday Nitasmiley27

Designer Happy Birthday Gifs

Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - 365greetings.com | Happy birthday google, Happy birthday status, Happy birthday wishes images

Wish all your dreams come true my GOATsmiley27

Aww your GOAT is so happy with your lovely wishes Lavy smiley27. It was so sweet of you . Thank you so much for making my day much more brighter

Thank you for the lovely wishes smiley31. Sorry about the late response smiley27

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Happy birthday Nitaaasmiley40

And woww so beautiful thread guyssmiley42smiley41 Just perfectsmiley27

Thanks Roji for the lovely wishessmiley31. Sorry for taking so long to reply back

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Happy Birthday Blurred Lines aka Nita aka Blurred Holmes or Nita Holmes

Have a wonderful year ahead β™₯️

Thank You Radiant Holmes smiley31. See I haven't forgotten your wish. The previous one I replied back when I find it, I will tag you as well smiley31

Thank You Everybody For All My Birthday Wishes !!!!! | Birthday wishes for myself, Thank you messages for birthday, Thank you for birthday wishes

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m still waiting for Vansh to make an appearance but no one is listening to me. 😭😭

Keep waiting 🀣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Yep twenty eight days ago 🀣

BlurredLines thumbnail

I will be back to reply back to all of them, hopefully not fifteen days later like before πŸ˜†

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I will be back to reply back to all of them, hopefully not fifteen days later like before πŸ˜†

I am proud of you Nita at least you are replying even a month later...I never even started replying to my ones🀣