Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsKifs Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

I don’t know where to start but let me just say games conducted on I-F have been very kind to me. It has introduced me the most precious souls and friendship that I will always cherish no matter where life takes me, you happen to be one of them, Nita, You’re someone who touches the life you enter, spreading love and happiness to everyone regardless of the how tough you are having it yourself. I wish the love and happiness you share with others return to you thousand-folds . I wish you many more happiest of birthdays!

Well I know where to start and that is a huge Thank You Kifs for being such a thoughtful person πŸ€—, You have always been someone who thinks so much about others that you never fail to amaze me by how much you care about each of us ❀️. And So yeah Thank you and I am fortunate to have met so many precious souls like you too 😎.

When I saw β€œHappy birthday Nita on I-F thread (by Soni) I was shocked because you’re my friend and I didn’t even know it was your birthday. I may have indicated that I was upset with you for not telling me but the truth is I’m upset with myself for not asking, I should’ve known and there’s no excuse for it and I’m sorry for not asking, not knowing.

Well in my defense I did tell all of you, not my fault you didn't see the message 🀣. But I was wondering why Kif wasn't wishing me when she is online back then and only realized later that you didn't see them πŸ˜†. Come on Kif, I am not good with Birthday's either and so in future there is going to be lot of sorry from me as well whenever I forget any of your birthday's . So please don't say sorry and all πŸ€—

The first time I interacted with you, I didn’t anticipate anything out it let alone friendship so close to my heart. I didn’t know you would turn out to be someone who msgs β€œit has been days since I saw you, Kif, is everything alright”?? The girl who’s always ready to just listen to your problems and assure you everything is going to be alright. You have been here every time I needed you and you have a way of making me pour my heart to you when it’s heavy and I love you and appreciate you so much for that Nita. May life be to you what you have been to me, kind, considerate, honest, and just an amazing, you’re just amazing.❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ ❣️

Honestly none of us ever thought we could form this friendship when we first met either and yet now within a year we all know how close we are to each other right πŸ€—. And so obviously I am going to check up on you and listen to you just like you do for me too. Friendship is often a two way street Kif and as much as I have been there for you, so were you been there for me and I appreciate that more than I can find to convey in words ❀️

May life so so good to you love. You always bring a sweet smile to my face, may life bring a beautiful smile on your face all the time, my friend. I can’t tell you how special of a friend you have become to me.

Happy Birthday my dear dear sister from different mother.

Aww Thanks Kif, that was such a heartwarming wish and it made me smile so much just like you wanted from me ❀️

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Now that I know when your bday comes you can run after me with your favorite bat if I forget ever. smiley36 Give Zeal a break for once. smiley37Image

Now let’s start celebrating πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ show me your party animal side. Show me what you got, can you dance like me for your birthday?? Nope, Shreya favorite word recently and mine now when it comes to dancing πŸ˜†

Or like this.

Or like this

Ok, I know you’re a calm and composed person usually but you gotta give me something here. How about like this?? This should be easy. smiley37

Okay enough dancing, you’re not good at it anyways, can you cut the cake at least?? I’m so so ready to eat. How did you know I am not good at it but it is the truth 🀣

Look at me trying to eat the picture above. 😒🀣

Give me some cake please. smiley9smiley9smiley9smiley9smiley9smiley9

Wait wait that’s not your cake,

And you have to blow the candles out first.

Arre yaar let me do it for you (this Shibu not me) 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh god’s sake

forget it and cut the cake already.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER NITA . πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May this day as blessed as you are, as loveable as you are and as unforgettable as you are, I love you and wish you all the happiness you so rightly deserve and some more. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

And Since I thought I will miss something if I typed it together , I replied back under each Paragraph Kif. πŸ€—. Thank you once again for being such a lovely friend ❀️, I know you will really chase me with a baseball bat if I mentioned about how much hard work went into this thread, So I wont, just know I really appreciate it a lot ❀️

Thanks For Your Birthday Wishes! | Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes quotes, Thanks for birthday wishes

Best Thank You For Birthday Wishes GIFs | Gfycat

Edited by BlurredLines - 3 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsPotterhead_05 Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Hello Miss Blurred Lines!

A very very veryyyyy happy birthday to you! May you get whatever your heart desires, forever and always!

I have never directly interacted with you...but i do want to, especially after reading yr posts in play the cupid. What more can i ask for except good writers as friends!

Loads of love and chocolates for you, along with many many happy wishes for your good health and prosperity!

Keep smiling keep shining di!

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«πŸ«

Thanks Jiya for the lovely Birthday Wish❀️, We do share the same Birthday Month that makes us practically close friends πŸ€—. And Yet I am curious about Play the Cupid ? Did you mistake me for someone else because I don't remember that , maybe I forgot something. Let me know if you happen to se this post sometime or I will ask you if we met again in the game thread πŸ˜†.

Once again, Thanks Jiya for the wishes, you made my day all the more special πŸ€—

Glitter Text graphic | Thank you for birthday wishes, Happy birthday wishes friendship, Birthday wishes and images

SoniRita thumbnail

Aww Kiffs ka bday msg is so damn beautiful, so touching, so emotional. She covered everything what we all must have wanted to say

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Aww Kiffs ka bday msg is so damn beautiful, so touching, so emotional. She covered everything what we all must have wanted to say

She made my work easier🀣

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

She made my work easier🀣

Petition to have Kifs write all our messages. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

And Yet I am curious about Play the Cupid ? Did you mistake me for someone else because I don't remember that , maybe I forgot something. Let me know if you happen to se this post sometime or I will ask you if we met again in the game thread πŸ˜†.

Once again, Thanks Jiya for the wishes, you made my day all the more special πŸ€—

You posted in the thread

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Charge.org pe daalenege🀣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Which thread ? Explain karo I am bad with titles

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

And remember she tends to get stressed out 🀣, just imagine if we let her handle all the messages , Poor Kif πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Which thread ? Explain karo I am bad with titles

Don't invoke the devil😭 now they'll ask for results😭

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5204770