btw your message is last...she may reply by next year if you are lucky

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

how did you find this threadπŸ˜†

btw your message is last...she may reply by next year if you are lucky

What? Where is Nita going?😲

I found out about this because Shibz pmed me.. since 4 days.. I didn't recognize her pm till today.πŸ˜’

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I found out about this because Shibz pmed me.. since 4 days.. I didn't recognize her pm till today.πŸ˜’

Nowhere, Hinna is being sarcastic. Poor Nita is busy at work and her network is slow too

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

wow im impressed...shibu ki pohnch bari door tak haiπŸ˜†

shes not going anywhere...read the amount of messages she got to reply to and you will understand🀣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsTC_FAHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

A million wishes are flooding your timelines and private message box, but mine is merely telling you to live a much more eventful life because you have given me so many sweet memories to look back. I know how lucky I am to have you as my friend because people with good hearts as yours don’t come by all the time. Happy birthday, my friend Juanita ❀️

Aww Thanks Tanu for the lovely wish ❀️. And I really am lucky to have a friend like you in my life too πŸ€—.

Wish you a very Happy Birthday... ARUN :) 26th December...

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsStarry_LoveHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

*Happy Bornday to you Nita, don't know if we crossed path in Lavy's thread..smiley24πŸ™ˆ

But if not, its fine, nice to meet you I guess lol, its soph..and

Hope you have a wonderful Bday

and year ahead. Wish you

good health, success and happiness!

Enjoy your day...*

Thank You for the lovely Birthday Wishes and yes we must have crossed path in Lavy Sheep game as I was the Goat in the game 😎. And I remember you Soph πŸ€—. It was nice meeting you as well. Hopefully our path continue to intersect so we can get to know each other better ❀️

Happy Birthday Thank You GIFs | Tenor

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsAjeeb-ladki Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Heyyy Nitaaa, Happy birthday smiley40Miss talking to you and also miss your cute gifs. Hope everything is going well with you and wish you loads of happiness, good health and everything your heart desires. Also hope you find Emil's murderer soon. All the best.smiley10

Ajeeb-ladki aka Roji

Thanks Roji for the lovely wish ❀️ and I do miss you talking with you too and I wish you could have played in the new game as wellπŸ€—. I am little bit busy that I never get time to be active on IF as much as I once was but apart from that I am good Ro😎. And Yes I will catch Emil Murderer soon and bring home the trophy don't worry , JK that is my over confidence talking not me 🀣.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsMinioniteHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita!

Thanks Shreya for the Wishes ❀️

Thank you for your birthday wishes - Happy Minion | Make a Meme

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsNina Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happiest Birthday To You Nita

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

My first ever partner in Sheep games.

May You have many and many more. May your day and life get filled with brightness and Happiness.

Keep Spreading Happiness

Stay blessed

Enjoy Your Day

Thanks Nina, Meri First Opponent for the Birthday wishes that was as sweet as your cakes ❀️. And may we play many more games together in the upcoming yearsπŸ€—

50 Thank you for birthday wishes ideas | thank you for birthday wishes, birthday wishes, thanks for birthday wishes

Thank You | Ecardcorner