Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsTeluguChokriHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nituuuuu smiley27

Lots of wishes Drama Queen and Chupa Rustom

I wish all your dreams come true and happiness knock on your door

Aur maze karte rehna smiley41smiley40

Aww Thank You Akshu for the wishes ❀️. Chupa Rustom is going to be my new nickname at this rate πŸ˜†.

Thank You For Birthday Wish... Free Birthday Thank You eCards | 123 Greetings

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsbraveheartdocHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Nita

You have been one of the funniest and most positive members I know in IF😎😎

That's a compliment for you πŸ€—πŸ€—

What do you think? I'm saying the truth or notsmiley37

But truly and from the bottom of my heart I mean itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

On your birthday I can only wish you the best of everything in lifeπŸ€—πŸ€—

May God bless you with ample time to watch itv hindi shows and Bollywood movies and that you learn good Hindi very soonsmiley37smiley37

So that instead of asking for translation you can translate for otherssmiley16smiley37

A very very Happy birthday and a great year ahead πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love and hugs

Mani

Thank You Mani for the lovely Wishes ❀️. And such a great Compliments too ☺️. You are one of loveliest people, I am glad to have found on IF and I really want to Labryinth Season 3 soon , So I can send you more of my crazy theories πŸ˜†. At this rate I do need to hire a translator 🀣. Thank you once again for the Birthday Wishes Mani, and sorry for the short notice as well, as Shibu and Kifs would like to say blame it on me for not letting anyone know in advance πŸ€ͺ.

And I will try to catch up on Bollywood films and ITV sometime soonish πŸ˜†

Startup MGZN – Wanna know what 12 months looked like during COVID-19? Here's how.

Thank You For Birthday Wishes, Ways To Say Thanks For Birthday Wishes

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsRadiant_Eyes_Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Hello Blurred LinesπŸ’™

Image senior πŸ’™

Never had a chance to interact with ya

But I hope you have a blast Imagetoday and a wonderful year aheadsmiley40

- Radiant smiley27Image

Hello Radiant, I hope we have interacted by now in the game thread but I am being little bit busy that I am not active as I prefer to be and Thank you for the lovely wishes you sent my way even when we never got a chance to interact before and yeah I had a great day , Thanks to all of your lovely wishes.

Thank You Messages For The Birthday Wishes - Emotional, Funny

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsUnique.SheepHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy birthday Nitaaaaasmiley31

It was a pleasure to meet you in the sheep game, then in the IMMJ2 forum, and now the Sherlock Holmes game. I am sure we will keep bumping into each other like this in various threads/games, at least I hope sosmiley36

I am glad I got to know you...you are so friendly and one of the easiest members to get along with. You are funny too. I can never forget your baseball bat warningssmiley37

I wish you have one of the best days on your birthday and many many more to comesmiley27

Love,

Hinna

Thanks Hinna for the making the day more special by your wishes ❀️. And I do hope we keep finding each other like in all the thread and games πŸ€—. And Thanks for the compliments πŸ˜†. Yeah Baseball warning made me more famous 🀣. Signing out - Goat 🐐 Goat Emoji on Messenger 1.0

Wolves GIF - Find on GIFER

Thank You Gift. | Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes messages, Happy birthday images

ETA : At least I got your wish in five days ,Imagine the poor soul that leaves the last message, it will be next march before they get the reply back🀣

Edited by BlurredLines - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

How many more wishes to go?

1173608 thumbnail

Apologies Partner I am spamming your Birthday thread but I couldn't resist the urge to quote this lady

How are you doing Shruti?

Been a long time I haven't spoken to you

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Apologies Partner I am spamming your Birthday thread but I couldn't resist the urge to quote this lady

How are you doing Shruti?

Been a long time I haven't spoken to you

I'm doing good, Alexia. Thank you for asking.

How are you? πŸ€—

It's been a long time indeed.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Nita I feel for you now🀣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

How many more wishes to go?

You count them for me ShibuπŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail