Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsShiriFictionPenHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happiest Birthday Nita dear smiley40

I wish you all the very best and be as amazing as you are ❤❤

Lots of love smiley31

Thank You Shri 🤗. You are amazing too ❤️.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes - PicMix

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsZeal17Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Wish you a very Happy wala Birthday Baseball Bat Ki Captain, Nita Mikaelson!!smiley40 Hope you have a fantastic year ahead and wish you get lots of success with your creative writeups and shine in your life and careersmiley1.

Thank You Zeal ❤️, Host the next tournament soon , so I can use my captainship since you are the sole recipient of the baseball bat gifs 😆. And jokes aside, I do want to you host a game soon 👍🏼. So I can take home the trophy once, speaking of trophies I thought I do something bit different this time

Little League Baseball Trophies & Awards at Mission Awards

It is a Baseball trophy. Add it to your collection of Trophies😆

வாழ்த்துக்கள் தெரிவித்த அனைவருக்கும் நன்றி..! - Unknown - statusDP

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Comeon Nita, more 652936 messages more🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsPranushka_723Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nitasmiley40smiley40

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. May god shower his choicest blessing on you today, tomorrow and forever. May all your dreams come true and you live a happy prosperous life. Wish you good health and wealth smiley2

Keep smiling, keep achieving my GOAT smiley31smiley27

Thanks Lavy dearest for the lovely wish 🤗. And see there is so many Sheeps in IF but only one GOAT and I have to Thank you for that my sweet friend❤️. We met only last year and I am fortunate to have friends like you in my life. I know you are busy with exams and life but do stay in touch when possible .

Goat Goats GIF - Goat Goats CuteGoat - Discover & Share GIFs

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Comeon Nita, more 652936 messages more🤣

Got it Pc Office GIF - Pc Office Qoobee - Discover & Share GIFs in 2021 | Cute gif, Cute stickers, Beautiful stickers

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsopsora2090Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita , Many Many Happy Returns of the day, wish your happy and prosperous life ahead smiley27..one of the amazing soul i got to know here , My fellow Nautanki queen smiley17 Be smiley always where ever you are.. lots of love and best wishes always smiley27

Thank you my fellow Nautanki queen for the lovely wish 🤗. And you were one of the few very first people I got to know after I came back to IF last year and You and your gif always brought a smile to my face but more than reading you wish today made me smile the most. So Thank you for that, it means a lot Oppo ❤️

Kirron Kher Birthday Special: Here's Why Birthday Girl Kirron Kher Reminds Me of My Mom!

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsdusk2dawnHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Dearest Nita,

Wish you the happiest birthday..🎂🎂smiley40

God bestow happiness, success, happiness and health..🤗

You deserve everything that you desire..

So make your birthday wish and let it fly higher...

Ohh beautiful sanorita

Our lovely Juanita

Wish you happiness for today, tomorrow and everyday...

We are here to celebrate your special day in an amazing way..

We wish you a very happy birthday...

Thank you Darshi for the lovely wish . You are too good with your words as always ❤️. And yeah you made my day very special indeed 🤗.

Thanks so much for your wishes… | DesiComments.com | Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes for kids, Birthday wishes for myself

heavenlybliss thumbnail

baseball trophy🤣

and did you forget who got the goat award in the IF awards😎🤣

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5