Comedy Chuck GIF by Angry Birds - Find & Share on GIPHY

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh No Cooking GIF by Fox TV - Find & Share on GIPHY

Word Count: 1

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsEmeraldPrincessHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy birthday Nita. May all your wishes comes true this year. Have a healthy and happy life ahead. God bless you. Rock the day ahead.

A year full of surprises,
A world full of positivity,
A life full of joy,
And a heart full of peace.
May god grants these wishes for you,
And hope you always be able to hold these.

From ~ Neha

Thank You Neha for the lovely wishes โค๏ธ. It was nice to meet you ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Gif images | Birthday wishes and images, Birthday wishes quotes, Thank you for birthday wishes

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsViswasrutiHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Transparent birthday GIF on GIFER - by Manatius

๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡, ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒsmiley31. ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Š๐“๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž.smiley27

Meaning of Nita: Nita is a short form variant or nickname of the name Anita, which is a combination of the Spanish and Slavonic name Ana and a diminutive suffix

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hFa5ypYdZ7I/Uu4M_skAwZI/AAAAAAAAIzg/Jc4GTWPu4Ws/s1600/nita.jpg?fbclid=IwAR1Y0gVTIIT5AYtv_KKdMfczojytgF8p1TGzdITv8_Ewg-slk6gucaBKgz8

โ„‘ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ! ๐”๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ขsmiley31

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚.smiley27

โค๏ธ Girls Birthday Wish Chocolate Rose Cake For Nita

๐•„๐•’๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•–โ€™๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•›๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•š๐•๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ž๐•’๐•ช ๐•–๐•’๐•”๐•™ ๐••๐•’๐•ชโ€™๐•ค ๐•›๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ช ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค!smiley27

Happy Birthday Gif : Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts! | YesBirthday - Home of Birthday wishes & Inspiration

I Always adore your posts and to be on the receiving end of such a lovely post for my birthday makes me so very happy โค๏ธ. Thank you for taking the time to pen down such a lovely wish for my birthday and I may be partial but I adore this post the most because it is about me ๐Ÿ˜†. Looking forward to getting more such wishes in the upcoming years .

Thanks so much for your wishesโ€ฆ | DesiComments.com | Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes for kids, Birthday wishes for myself

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Where does this go during BW or ITV rounds?

Vacation, my brain needs some vacation to you know ๐Ÿ˜†

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

wouldnt you be confused then...whether to reply to new wishes or old ones๐Ÿ˜†

Obviously not, Didn't I just tell you that I am a genius. I will answer the Old ones first and the new wishes the year after that and that is how you keep my birthday thread going for years๐Ÿ˜Ž

heavenlybliss thumbnail

3 replies down, 300 to go

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsDaphnesHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita!smiley40Many many happy returns of the daysmiley31 Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy..

Thank You So much Hiral๐Ÿค— , I know you are pretty busy this days. And so it always good to see you around and getting wishes from you means a lot โค๏ธ.

Thank You Animation Glitter Bing Images Giving Thanks Pinterest Moving Birthday Animations - LowGif