Thank you ❀️

Edit : Thread Khatam 😲

Nita k last 3 messages

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hava_na

Happy birthday Nita sorry I m latesmiley44

Thank You for the lovely wishes dear . Nope it never late and no need for Sorry as suchπŸ€— . If I had my way, I would have kept this thread alive till my next birthday 😎 Monkey Dance GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Mujhe laga aaj birthday hai, first page padha toh it’s 1 month ago smiley44

Happy Belated Birthday Blurred Holmes aka Nita smiley31 I hope you had an amazing one, and the year is going great for you so farsmiley40Keep shining and keep winning IF games smiley40smiley41smiley41smiley40

Today is Sakshi Birthday thoughπŸ˜†. Thanks dear for the lovely wishes πŸ€—. I never won a IF game until now. And from the predictions I have placed so far, it ain't happening any time soon. But hopefully before my next birthday .

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Happy Birthday Nita may you achieve all success in future πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited. Sorry nina I posted this in a wrong threadsmiley19. Anyways nita I don't know you but I wish you get lots of success and happiness in your lifesmiley9smiley27

Thank You for the lovely wishes. Well the confusion happens to all of us, It is really not a big deal. And Thanks you once again for such a lovely wishπŸ€— . Well, we haven't interreacted personally yet I guess. Though out Paths crossed often recently, I am Juanita Reid, Everyone here calls me Nita πŸ€—

Thank You Gur

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Happy one month and 10 days birthday smiley37smiley37

Thank You Kif

Thanks For The Birthday Wishes Quotes. QuotesGram

Edited by BlurredLines - 3 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

I literally didn't expect to be replied for wishes after a monthsmiley36but looking at the long thread of ur birthday ....u replied thats really sweet of ursImage.......and yep the celebration definitely is a non stopping onesmiley37

ur pizza toh I ate to celebrate ur birthdayImage

The Celebration comes to end today with 150 Pagessmiley36. Don't worry only less than 11 months for my next birthday Image

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

okay tell me when done so I can send you more wishes to replysmiley16

I am Done smiley16

Well how can my favourite Monkey not be part of my last post Animated Dancing Monkey GIFs | Tenor. Until Next Birthday Thread Luvtwice | Kpopsource - International KPOP Forum Community.

And we have finally reached the End. Thanks to everyone who filled this pages with your lovely wishes and Thanks to my crazy friends for their Spamming abilities. We have reached 150 pages smiley40. I am so thankful to have met all of you and until next Birthday

Aufwiedersehen GIFs | Tenor

Sayonara GIFs | Tenor

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse - Find & Share on GIPHY

Connect with customers in different languages | Social Media Revolver

Edited by BlurredLines - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Well how can my favourite Monkey not be part of my last post Animated Dancing Monkey GIFs | Tenor. Until Next Birthday Thread Luvtwice | Kpopsource - International KPOP Forum Community.

just here to tag Gur and show her that Nita is still stealing her monkey. Page limit be damned🀣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thank You for the lovely wishes dear . Nope it never late and no need for Sorry as suchπŸ€— . If I had my way, I would have kept this thread alive till my next birthday 😎 Monkey Dance GIFs | Tenor

Today is Sakshi Birthday thoughπŸ˜†. Thanks dear for the lovely wishes πŸ€—. I never won a IF game until now. And from the predictions I have placed so far, it ain't happening any time soon. But hopefully before my next birthday .

Thank You for the lovely wishes. Well the confusion happens to all of us, It is really not a big deal. And Thanks you once again for such a lovely wishπŸ€— . Well, we haven't interreacted personally yet I guess. Though out Paths crossed often recently, I am Juanita Reid, Everyone here calls me Nita πŸ€—

Thank You Gur

Thank You Kif

Thanks For The Birthday Wishes Quotes. QuotesGram

Bold: It's nice to meet you nitaπŸ€—. And I think we are interacting during ipl now😳
heavenlybliss thumbnail

and why dont i have the link to thisπŸ€” or maybe i do somewhere in my 1000 bookmarks

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Arrey they deleted posts a few years back it's was called "the clean-up" or something I was a stunnerz, waapas sizzler ban gayi😭

they do it every year...oneword posts get deleted

so be sure to write more than one word in your posts