Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsPotterhead_05 Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Hello Miss Blurred Lines!

A very very veryyyyy happy birthday to you! May you get whatever your heart desires, forever and always!

I have never directly interacted with you...but i do want to, especially after reading yr posts in play the cupid. What more can i ask for except good writers as friends!

Loads of love and chocolates for you, along with many many happy wishes for your good health and prosperity!

Keep smiling keep shining di!

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«πŸ«

Thanks Jiya for the lovely Birthday Wish❀️, We do share the same Birthday Month that makes us practically close friends πŸ€—. And Yet I am curious about Play the Cupid ? Did you mistake me for someone else because I don't remember that , maybe I forgot something. Let me know if you happen to se this post sometime or I will ask you if we met again in the game thread πŸ˜†.

Once again, Thanks Jiya for the wishes, you made my day all the more special πŸ€—

Glitter Text graphic | Thank you for birthday wishes, Happy birthday wishes friendship, Birthday wishes and images

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Mujhko kahan darr rahi I did nothing. Make Nita stop using your monkey. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Chance

BlurredLines thumbnail

50 Pages done 😎.

1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

A Slytherin through and through and always will be!😎❀️

Iss post ki aarti kardo main
1173608 thumbnail

Aww Partner πŸ€—. You are the best and Rereading this wish again makes me feel emotional too. I can't believe it been just less than a year, From Strangers to Partners indeed❀️. And eventhough it is a month past my Birthday, I can still say Thank you right ❀️. Thanks Partner for the lovely wish and I love you too. No changing whatsoever πŸ€—

Milk And Mocha GIFs | Tenor

Partner!πŸ€—

Pin on pastel/kawaii

Feels so good you know...its so surreal that we just got to know each other less than a year back and are so close

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

50 Pages done 😎.

When You Have A Best Friend Turned Boyfriend, Life Is Wonderful – TopYaps

Word Count: 0

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

my years on if badge ahsnt changed doesnt it change to 6 from 5?

My buddies badge hasn’t changed either πŸ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I got huffle againπŸ₯³

I should take that test again too πŸ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Hello Radiant, I hope we have interacted by now in the game thread but I am being little bit busy that I am not active as I prefer to be and Thank you for the lovely wishes you sent my way even when we never got a chance to interact before and yeah I had a great day , Thanks to all of your lovely wishes.

Thank You Messages For The Birthday Wishes - Emotional, Funny

P.S: Radiant Holmes, See I found the reply back but also gasps in shock to read we never interacted much 🀣

you found my post wow 🀩

I think you tagged me here 2-3 days back but I lost the message couldn’t find it again to reply 🀣

I just wanted to tell you that I was joking that that day and really didn’t expect official thank you message from you πŸ€—πŸ˜†, I can see you’re trying your best to reply back to each one of us πŸ˜†

Keeping track of each Message is tough man

I understand πŸ˜†

P.s: that message was before I interacted with you on holmes thread πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Back then I knew no one except Bigg boss forum ppl πŸ˜…

BB was stranger to me as well πŸ˜†

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

It says I am a GryffindorπŸ˜† and I have no idea about their qualities🀣

TFSπŸ€—

chalo koi toh hai mere saath πŸ˜†