Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsAppleOfEyeHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita!smiley31

May God bless you today & always! May you shine brighter in life & All your wishes come true! Enjoy your day to the fullest!smiley40smiley27

With Love,

-Asfia

Thank you Asfia for the lovely wish Smiley Hug GIFs | Tenor

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes!!!!! | Happy birthday hearts, Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsTeluguChokriHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nituuuuu smiley27

Lots of wishes Drama Queen and Chupa Rustom

I wish all your dreams come true and happiness knock on your door

Aur maze karte rehna smiley41smiley40

Aww Thank You Akshu for the wishes ❀️. Chupa Rustom is going to be my new nickname at this rate πŸ˜†.

Thank You For Birthday Wish... Free Birthday Thank You eCards | 123 Greetings

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsbraveheartdocHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Nita

You have been one of the funniest and most positive members I know in IF😎😎

That's a compliment for you πŸ€—πŸ€—

What do you think? I'm saying the truth or notsmiley37

But truly and from the bottom of my heart I mean itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

On your birthday I can only wish you the best of everything in lifeπŸ€—πŸ€—

May God bless you with ample time to watch itv hindi shows and Bollywood movies and that you learn good Hindi very soonsmiley37smiley37

So that instead of asking for translation you can translate for otherssmiley16smiley37

A very very Happy birthday and a great year ahead πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love and hugs

Mani

Thank You Mani for the lovely Wishes ❀️. And such a great Compliments too ☺️. You are one of loveliest people, I am glad to have found on IF and I really want to Labryinth Season 3 soon , So I can send you more of my crazy theories πŸ˜†. At this rate I do need to hire a translator 🀣. Thank you once again for the Birthday Wishes Mani, and sorry for the short notice as well, as Shibu and Kifs would like to say blame it on me for not letting anyone know in advance πŸ€ͺ.

And I will try to catch up on Bollywood films and ITV sometime soonish πŸ˜†

Startup MGZN – Wanna know what 12 months looked like during COVID-19? Here's how.

Thank You For Birthday Wishes, Ways To Say Thanks For Birthday Wishes

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsRadiant_Eyes_Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Hello Blurred LinesπŸ’™

Image senior πŸ’™

Never had a chance to interact with ya

But I hope you have a blast Imagetoday and a wonderful year aheadsmiley40

- Radiant smiley27Image

Hello Radiant, I hope we have interacted by now in the game thread but I am being little bit busy that I am not active as I prefer to be and Thank you for the lovely wishes you sent my way even when we never got a chance to interact before and yeah I had a great day , Thanks to all of your lovely wishes.

Thank You Messages For The Birthday Wishes - Emotional, Funny

P.S: Radiant Holmes, See I found the reply back but also gasps in shock to read we never interacted much 🀣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Happy birthday Nita ❀️. I wish you a happy life full of success .πŸ€—

Thank You Awida dear for the lovely wishesπŸ€—. And I am sorry for responding so late❀️

Thank You Dear Friend Ty GIF - ThankYouDearFriend ThankYou Ty - Discover & Share GIFs | Thank you wishes, Thank you messages gratitude, Thank you gifs

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

how did you find this threadπŸ˜†

btw your message is last...she may reply by next year if you are lucky

I only took a Month

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsStarry_LoveHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

*Happy Bornday to you Nita, don't know if we crossed path in Lavy's thread..smiley24πŸ™ˆ

But if not, its fine, nice to meet you I guess lol, its soph..and

Hope you have a wonderful Bday

and year ahead. Wish you

good health, success and happiness!

Enjoy your day...*

Thank You for the lovely Birthday Wishes and yes we must have crossed path in Lavy Sheep game as I was the Goat in the game 😎. And I remember you Soph πŸ€—. It was nice meeting you as well. Hopefully our path continue to intersect so we can get to know each other better ❀️

Happy Birthday Thank You GIFs | Tenor

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsAjeeb-ladki Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Heyyy Nitaaa, Happy birthday smiley40Miss talking to you and also miss your cute gifs. Hope everything is going well with you and wish you loads of happiness, good health and everything your heart desires. Also hope you find Emil's murderer soon. All the best.smiley10

Ajeeb-ladki aka Roji

Thanks Roji for the lovely wish ❀️ and I do miss you talking with you too and I wish you could have played in the new game as wellπŸ€—. I am little bit busy that I never get time to be active on IF as much as I once was but apart from that I am good Ro😎. And Yes I will catch Emil Murderer soon and bring home the trophy don't worry , JK that is my over confidence talking not me 🀣.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsMinioniteHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita!

Thanks Shreya for the Wishes ❀️

Thank you for your birthday wishes - Happy Minion | Make a Meme

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsNina Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happiest Birthday To You Nita

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

My first ever partner in Sheep games.

May You have many and many more. May your day and life get filled with brightness and Happiness.

Keep Spreading Happiness

Stay blessed

Enjoy Your Day

Thanks Nina, Meri First Opponent for the Birthday wishes that was as sweet as your cakes ❀️. And may we play many more games together in the upcoming yearsπŸ€—

50 Thank you for birthday wishes ideas | thank you for birthday wishes, birthday wishes, thanks for birthday wishes

Thank You | Ecardcorner