Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Thanksโค๏ธ

That website said Harry and Hermione are from Gryff itself so I am all happy๐Ÿ˜†

Yeppety yep๐Ÿ˜‰ You'd make a great Gryffindor!

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star

Happy birthday Nita! smiley40

I know I am late. Forgive me. smiley36

Thank you so much for the wishessmiley31 and no one can be as late as me smiley36. So Sorry for the late reply back

Originally posted by: PassionStar

Happy Birthday Nita ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’

Wishing you abundance of joy and happiness ! smiley40 smiley27

Beautiful thread asmaanixx smiley42

Thank you for the lovely wishes smiley27. And sorry about the late reply back

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

A very very happy birthday Nitasmiley40

Love to read your fanfics!!smiley31

Nice thread Gursmiley20smiley31

Thank you for the Birthday wishes smiley27. And I am glad you liked reading them smiley31.

Top Birthday Wishes Video Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat

BlurredLines thumbnail

And I am saying No too

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsEmeraldPrincessHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy birthday Nita. May all your wishes comes true this year. Have a healthy and happy life ahead. God bless you. Rock the day ahead.

A year full of surprises,
A world full of positivity,
A life full of joy,
And a heart full of peace.
May god grants these wishes for you,
And hope you always be able to hold these.

From ~ Neha

Thank You Neha for the lovely wishes โค๏ธ. It was nice to meet you ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Gif images | Birthday wishes and images, Birthday wishes quotes, Thank you for birthday wishes

Since I couldn't tag you back then. Doing so Now ๐Ÿค—

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsViswasrutiHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Transparent birthday GIF on GIFER - by Manatius

๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡, ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒsmiley31. ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Š๐“๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž.smiley27

Meaning of Nita: Nita is a short form variant or nickname of the name Anita, which is a combination of the Spanish and Slavonic name Ana and a diminutive suffix

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hFa5ypYdZ7I/Uu4M_skAwZI/AAAAAAAAIzg/Jc4GTWPu4Ws/s1600/nita.jpg?fbclid=IwAR1Y0gVTIIT5AYtv_KKdMfczojytgF8p1TGzdITv8_Ewg-slk6gucaBKgz8

โ„‘ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ! ๐”๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ขsmiley31

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚.smiley27

โค๏ธ Girls Birthday Wish Chocolate Rose Cake For Nita

๐•„๐•’๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•–โ€™๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•›๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•š๐•๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ž๐•’๐•ช ๐•–๐•’๐•”๐•™ ๐••๐•’๐•ชโ€™๐•ค ๐•›๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ช ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค!smiley27

Happy Birthday Gif : Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts! | YesBirthday - Home of Birthday wishes & Inspiration

I Always adore your posts and to be on the receiving end of such a lovely post for my birthday makes me so very happy โค๏ธ. Thank you for taking the time to pen down such a lovely wish for my birthday and I may be partial but I adore this post the most because it is about me ๐Ÿ˜†. Looking forward to getting more such wishes in the upcoming years .

Thanks so much for your wishesโ€ฆ | DesiComments.com | Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes for kids, Birthday wishes for myself

Since I couldn't tag back when I replied back. Tagging you now

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsDaphnesHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita!smiley40Many many happy returns of the daysmiley31 Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy..

Thank You So much Hiralsmiley31 , I know you are pretty busy this days. And so it always good to see you around and getting wishes from you means a lot smiley27.

Thank You Animation Glitter Bing Images Giving Thanks Pinterest Moving Birthday Animations - LowGif

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsShiriFictionPenHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happiest Birthday Nita dear smiley40

I wish you all the very best and be as amazing as you are โคโค

Lots of love smiley31

Thank You Shri smiley31. You are amazing too smiley27.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes - PicMix

Since I didn't tag anyone before , Tagging you again now โค๏ธ

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsPranushka_723Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nitasmiley40smiley40

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. May god shower his choicest blessing on you today, tomorrow and forever. May all your dreams come true and you live a happy prosperous life. Wish you good health and wealth smiley2

Keep smiling, keep achieving my GOAT smiley31smiley27

Thanks Lavy dearest for the lovely wish ๐Ÿค—. And see there is so many Sheeps in IF but only one GOAT and I have to Thank you for that my sweet friendโค๏ธ. We met only last year and I am fortunate to have friends like you in my life. I know you are busy with exams and life but do stay in touch when possible .

Goat Goats GIF - Goat Goats CuteGoat - Discover & Share GIFs

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsopsora2090Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Happy Birthday Nita , Many Many Happy Returns of the day, wish your happy and prosperous life ahead smiley27..one of the amazing soul i got to know here , My fellow Nautanki queen smiley17 Be smiley always where ever you are.. lots of love and best wishes always smiley27

Thank you my fellow Nautanki queen for the lovely wish ๐Ÿค—. And you were one of the few very first people I got to know after I came back to IF last year and You and your gif always brought a smile to my face but more than reading you wish today made me smile the most. So Thank you for that, it means a lot Oppo โค๏ธ

Kirron Kher Birthday Special: Here's Why Birthday Girl Kirron Kher Reminds Me of My Mom!

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsdusk2dawnHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Dearest Nita,

Wish you the happiest birthday..๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚smiley40

God bestow happiness, success, happiness and health..๐Ÿค—

You deserve everything that you desire..

So make your birthday wish and let it fly higher...

Ohh beautiful sanorita

Our lovely Juanita

Wish you happiness for today, tomorrow and everyday...

We are here to celebrate your special day in an amazing way..

We wish you a very happy birthday...

Thank you Darshi for the lovely wish . You are too good with your words as always โค๏ธ. And yeah you made my day very special indeed ๐Ÿค—.

Thanks so much for your wishesโ€ฆ | DesiComments.com | Thank you for birthday wishes, Birthday wishes for kids, Birthday wishes for myself

BlurredLines thumbnail

Heart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated iconsArmu4evaHeart Splash | Animation design, Cute love gif, Animated icons

Hi Nita,

"Wishing you all the best in the year to come.

May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.

And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come...."

Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜˜

With love,

Tanu

Thank You Tanu for the lovely wish ๐Ÿค—. Looks I will be celebrating my Birthday till the end of this month at the rate I am replying back to them. But it also keeps bringing me to smile each day as I revisit the lovely wishes โค๏ธ

Thank you Gif images | mybirthdaywishes