Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Vihaan toh mere dil ka tukda hai. Woh mujhse door kahan jaa sakta hai.

Aur tumne phir se mera bandar churaya.

This is my Birthday Thread. Yoyo and Cici belongs to me in this thread and you are going to share them with me

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

This is my Birthday Thread. Yoyo and Cici belongs to me in this thread and you are going to share them with me

Nahiiiii

Mere bandarrrr

BlurredLines thumbnail

Nahiiiii

Mere bandarrrr

Yes Pin on Gif

Word Count: 1

1173608 thumbnail

Happy Belated Birthday Partner

From being strangers to now being Partners we have had a long journey together

The familial feeling I feel for you {Actually for all of you} is something different

Now eventhough its some hours past your birthday I am wishing you again

So happy birthday girl.

I wish you are always happy. I wish for you to be blessed.

I practically have exhausted all the love in that thread wish because of which I am kinda bland right now

But love you yaar...just be like this always...dont ever change okay!

PS: Diana!!! I miss you yaar...come over to the game thread na..

Shibani, Belle and Diana amazing thread guys... this shows how much we love Nita

PPS: Lavy and Hinna behen thanks for the compliment but I would say it wasnt me but my emotions which took over me

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh main hoon

Yeh nita ka birthday thread hai

Aur yahaan Pawri ho rahi hai ๐Ÿฅณ

BlurredLines thumbnail

A quick riddle for all the Queens and Kings of Egypt, Wannabe Detectives and everyone elseQoobee GIF - Qoobee GIFs

Who writes a thesis to explain her answers?Qoobee Agapi Computer GIF - QoobeeAgapi Computer Typing GIFs

Who is the goat in a sheep game?Image

Who is the living breathing embodiment of hyper pro max?Image result for qoobee-emoticon- | Cute cartoon pictures, Animation, Cute love gif

Who has the IF copyright on QooBee Agapi and has her eyes on Yoyo Cici?Qoobee Happy GIF - Qoobee Happy GIFs

(Why youuuuuu )

Who owns a baseball bat factory?HBAS Chat corner - Page 35 | Jodha Akbar

Yes! that's right! Its Blurred Lines aka Juanita!Qoobee In Love GIF - Qoobee InLove HeartEyes GIFs

A quick riddle for all the Queens and Kings of Egypt, Wannabe Detectives and everyone elseQoobee GIF - Qoobee GIFs. Did you say Riddle, wait let me solve it first ๐Ÿค“, I am kind of a wanna be holmes and Tut , the young king from Egypt is kind of distant acquaintance , when I went in search of Treasure and end up finding more about him instead ๐Ÿ˜†

Who writes a thesis to explain her answers?Qoobee Agapi Computer GIF - QoobeeAgapi Computer Typing GIFs . Well, Darshi and WD. They had got the award for it in Labyrinth too ๐Ÿ˜†. And me

Who is the goat in a sheep game? . Well that would be me but I learnt never to get overconfident without solving all the clues, so let me check the others lines too ๐Ÿคฃ

Who is the living breathing embodiment of hyper pro max?Image result for qoobee-emoticon- | Cute cartoon pictures, Animation, Cute love gif.Well Kiffs, and Now I am confused all over again, granted I could be hyper pro but this answer suits kiffs more ๐Ÿค”

Who has the IF copyright on QooBee Agapi and has her eyes on Yoyo Cici?Qoobee Happy GIF - Qoobee Happy GIFs

(Why youuuuuu ) . Now we are getting somewhere ๐Ÿ˜†. I am getting about 90 % confident that the answer is me, still one line left . Let me check it too

Who owns a baseball bat factory?HBAS Chat corner - Page 35 | Jodha Akbar : Me , Me and Me ๐Ÿคฃ. Chalo I solved the Riddle , give me my bonus points .

Yes! that's right! Its Blurred Lines aka Juanita! : And I like being right too

Edited by BlurredLines - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Pawri ho rahi... Pa pa pa parwi ho rahi hai๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒthank you everyone who sent the messages in such a short time (in my defense, Nita told us at 3 am it's her bday and I woke up at 11 to Kifs' text about the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚)

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Pawri ho rahi... Pa pa pa parwi ho rahi hai๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒthank you everyone who sent the messages in such a short time (in my defense, Nita told us at 3 am it's her bday and I woke up at 11 to Kifs' text about the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Thank you everyone โค๏ธ. You all made the day a lot brighter indeed .

Well if we are being technically correct, I told them at 4 am .

1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thank you everyone โค๏ธ. You all made the day a lot brighter indeed .

Well if we are being technically correct, I told them at 4 am .

Thats even worse
BlurredLines thumbnail

Pin on *โ™ก*Annette*โ™ก*

And what's a birthday party without cakes?Donut Eating GIFs | Tenor

20 Best Instagram Worthy Birthday Cake Images For You | by Bondita Deka | Medium

Ideas About Beautiful Cakes For Birthday,

A very happy birthday Nita. May you be blessed with the best and always find reasons to smile.เค†เคˆเคฒเคตเคฏเฅ‚เคฎเฅˆเค‚ เคฎเฅ‹เคนเคฌเฅเคฌเคค GIF - เค†เคˆเคฒเคตเคฏเฅ‚เคฎเฅˆเค‚ เคฎเฅ‹เคนเคฌเฅเคฌเคค เค‡เคถเฅเค•เคผ GIFs

Chalo Chalo, ab sab badhaiyaan do, jaldi jaldi.Pin on Gifs

Now everyone will believe me when I say that I am Sherlock Holmes assistant ๐Ÿคฃ and that Iron man came to my birthday party too. And I like Imagining Klaus wishing me too in his accent . And let not forget about the cakes

Chuck Angry Birds eating cake | Funny happy birthday images, Happy birthday chuck, Happy birthday gif images