A Tribute to Legend Actress Sridevi in her Third Death Anniversary

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

" Yeah Lamhe , Yeah pal hum Barso yaad karenge

Yeah Mausam Chale gayee toh Hum Fariyaad karenge "

Sridevi- The supreme monarch in Indian Cinema who gave an versatile narrative to the art of acting ❤️, Her way of repertoire in performance was so depth and intense. Her strong aura and onscreen persona attracted all kind of audience since many decades. ❤️ The unmatchable expressiveness of her face stole the heart of millions.❤️ her contribution to Indian Films can’t be measured in words as her diverse range of acting skills inspires millions of people from actors’ fraternity.❤️

3 years have passed since she left us n moved on to the after life.Still cant accept that she is no more with us..her Demise still give me severe pain, when she left it was like i lost a part of my Childhood 🥺💔

She may no more with us , but She'll always be there in our hearts & souls. She leaves behind an epic legacy of films, that make us smile, songs that we hum & dance moves which we copy still ❤️

In her 3rd death Anniversary A Tribute to a Best Soul- The Legend - SriDevi , ❤️

We Miss u Sri, Hope U are in Better place now, Be happy and peaceful where ever u are ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Miss you Legend.Irreplaceable actress.No one can match her beauty,grace and acting❤️

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/vSPpa1s6iVA

Sri❤️

Word Count: 1

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

is sridevi really born 1963? she doesn't look her age in the 70's clips, in 1975 clip she looks a teenager at the least not 12? and if released in 1975, shot 1973-4?