Madhuri or Sridevi: The better actress? - Page 2

Poll

Who is the better actress out of the two?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sridevi--by at least 55 miles.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol sridevi would not be sridevi if her sex appeal wasn't there she was overall complete package amazing performer as well as beautiful to look at as well being one of the best dancers.

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Have only seen Mom of Sridevi, and that's better than anything I've seen of Madhuri. So Mom > all of MD's movies (even Lajja Mritudiand etc doesn't come close)

Sridevi ...by milesssssssssssssssssssss.....

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sridevi...she was a complete package. She had it all: acting, beauty, sex appeal, dance and amazing screen presence.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sridevi, ofcourse. No comparision at all.

MD is a great dancer, and a little better in emoting romantic, sensual scenes. Other than that, Sridevi wins in every department.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Sridevi - Better actress and better overall performer.😳 Outstanding screen appearance. Ability to connect with every demographic of audience, regardless of age, gender, region etc.👍🏼 Equally powerful in standalone performances.👏

Madhuri - Best dancer.⭐️ Better sex appeal. Known for her grace, charisma & beauty😳. Works better in collaborative performances.

In addition to ur list ... Madhuri has better facial features and aged much much better than Sridevi. But , Sridevi definitely had better screen presence , better roles and was a better actress overall.

not connected to the topic - Madhuri is much more fortunate than Sridevi . Starting with her family and upbringing upto who she married and how her life turned out and all the money mismanagement compared to Sridevi .

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think Madhuri is one of the most stunning faces to have graced the screen- she's up there with Madhubala and as appealing (if not more) than Ash because of her stronger sex appeal.

But Sridevi wins all acting contests hands down. No question.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit much better actress, very good dancer, good looker, good dialogue delivery and screen presence. Her work has more diverse roles too and she stood strong in front of the super star heroes.

But not a fan of her but in comparison to Sridevi I find her much better.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Until about a decade ago they were neck-n-neck. It was always so hard to choose a winner. But I'd have given the edge to Madhuri as she had a great run with Pukar-Lajja-Devdas before she took a career-break.

But English Vinglish was MonuMENTAL(!!!) - easily one of the greatest performances of all-time. Whereas Madhuri has not delivered anything noteworthy in any of her recent appearances :(

Coupled with the fact that Sridevi is no more, her entire career and performances now seem immortal and I think my heart just holds everything about her so dear. SO I have to vote for Sridevi. She was magic on screen. But to say she's "Miles Ahead" of Madhuri would be false and is a sign of a hater because you simply cannot deny Madhuri's stupendous talent.

I am rooting for Madhuri to somehow find it in her to give us the magic she has lost once again. I still cannot believe she got outshined by Juhi in Gulaab-Gang.

Madhuri is of course the greatest dancer of all-time. And when it comes to sex appeal, I would easily give that to Sridevi, she has sensuousness and mystery seeping out of every pore. Madhuri is more beautiful - that face - but she's more girl next door types, whereas Sri was other-worldly.

These two are my ultimate two favourite ❤️❤️ - it's kinda sad that it's rare to find someone who loves both women equally.