Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Good Morning, Ash. These two are just adorable....

Haha.... if only thapad thoda zoorse padtha tho humare gussa shayad thoda kam hogatha😆

Wahi to bon se to na honga I wish kaka once to slap him hard😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Bon is bon n ani is ani dono nahin sudharne wale😡

But i wish bon to not forgive him easily this time

lol even I think he is acting... He was ready to leave bon for mama mami yeh baat muje hazam nahi ho rahi🤔 😆 I feel his doubting session starts from yesterday 😳 but his behavior towards both was really👎🏼

I haven’t watched the episode yet Ash 😆😆 and I am not going to watch it even if he is acting I can’t see him making Bon baby cry😒 Chalo at least we all are thinking the same 🤗 let him expose these trio and after that Bon will do his dhulai with a washing paddle 😆😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I so wish kaka bolte muje gurantee hai yeh jaata hi nahi biwi ko chod aur mama mami k ghar to sofa bhi nahi hai😆

p.s hope we get some offscreen pics of rudhita😳

Ye sofa khareed leta waha so that uspe jake pada rahe and roye🤣 mama mami pagal ho jate and nikal dete isko gharse🤪

Seriously yaar agar dekhta ki Kaka and bon are happily allowing him to leave home he'd have taken U turn🤪🤣 mahapopat hota uska😆

I want pics 😭

nims23 thumbnail

Nima 

Me too missed the late night discussion😆

Koi nahi aaj kar lenge😆

I wish kaka dekhte 🤣

They are ❤️ cuties❤️

Sure sure 👍🏼

Kaka dekhte to unhe heart attack aa jaata yaar😆🤣 .. bahuuu yeh tumne kya kiya?? 🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Last EDT khtm.. new crossed 30+ pages... mere last wale mein replies pending reh gye😭

Anyways its difficult to believe that ARC was ready to leave home with ma and nana nani... secondly until he's alone fighting with bon and kaka he'd maintained this straight and angry face but the moment binoy kaka fight started Ani became emo and teary towards end... so I'll wait for upcoming episodes and then criticize him left right and centre🤔😆

On a serious note Kaka should have told him.. abhi ke abhi nikal iss gharse apni ma and nana nani ke sath..please itna ehsaan kar hi ho RC khandan par... Ani's reaction would have been worth watching🤪

Precap... Aurra is such a brilliant actress man... that too at this age.. BB is blessed to have her⭐️. I mean it.. the way she portrayed pain she never felt is👏

Looks like this track will be unpleasant in start like their other tracks with involvement of sampoo n gang.. so sehna padega... seh lenge..what else can we do

Ani the London return ko pakka iss baar bhi koi idea nahi hoga how girls were treated during periods in that era🤔 uparse sochega behen hain

P.S. it's director's bday today...hope we get pics from set😆

Dhanu🤗

Miss your review yaar

Very well said .. Kaka should have told him to leave with shampoo and co. But if he is acting then also he wouldn’t have left anyways 😆 I think we need not to worry about him.. Bon will take care of him acche se after everything go back to normal 😆

Bold- you are absolutely right Dhanu..Aura is aura.. BB makers are really lucky to get the talent like her😊 her acting is splendid .. at this very small age, it is very difficult to do this kind of acting which looks so real.. 👏👏 I am looking forward for this most awaited track.. never in my dreams I thought they will create this track with aura!! But we are lucky enough to see aura performing in this track .. she will surely nail it👍🏼 just hoping to see less of mami and shampoo😡

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning Mayuuu🤗❤️

Ha that's why I wanna see how he reacts to all this🤪🤣🤣 batein badi badi karta hain..saurabh ko lecture diya tha ab khudpe aaye toh ladka kya karta yehi dekhna hain mujhe🤪

I'll dho dalo him later🤣

Me too

Its going to be fun 🤣

Saurav ko to bookish knowledge diya tha khud ko to practical karna padega

But for me the most awaited scene is kaka vs Ani he 🤪

And that bacchi he vo

And last but not the least his reactions on family planning🤪🤣

🤣🤣

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cutie pie❤️

Mayu_ra thumbnail

I so wish kaka bolte muje gurantee hai yeh jaata hi nahi biwi ko chod aur mama mami k ghar to sofa bhi nahi hai😆

p.s hope we get some offscreen pics of rudhita😳

Ash tumne kal ke disaster episode me sirf ye baat notice ki ki mami ke ghar sofa nahi he🤪🤪

O God you are more obsessed with sofa than him

Kitne din ho gaye usko sofe ke sath nahi dikhaya🤣

But I think Monday ko dekhne mile Ash ka favorite scene / sofa🤣🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Ye sofa khareed leta waha so that uspe jake pada rahe and roye🤣 mama mami pagal ho jate and nikal dete isko gharse🤪

Mama mami ke ghar me space nahi hoga na sofa rakhne ke liye 🤣

Ani unko bolega aap tino mera sofa utha lo me saman utha leta hu mera aur meri biwi ka

Seriously yaar agar dekhta ki Kaka and bon are happily allowing him to leave home he'd have taken U turn🤪🤣 mahapopat hota uska😆

Ani bolta Bondita khadi hokar has kya rahi ho jao aur jake hamara saman pack karo HUM dono ja rahe he ye ghar chod kar🤪🤣

I want pics 😭

I thought it's only Ash who is obsessed with sofa but you too dhanu🤣

Sofa and Ani are also #goals 🤣

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

I thought it's only Ash who is obsessed with sofa but you too dhanu🤣

Sofa and Ani are also #goals 🤣

It's only Ash, Dhanu... Mahi has started this craze for Sofa here....🤣

During 10 days challenge, Ani and his sofa were the famous talks of this EDT🤣