Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dsm123

Last EDT khtm.. new crossed 30+ pages... mere last wale mein replies pending reh gye😭

Anyways its difficult to believe that ARC was ready to leave home with ma and nana nani... secondly until he's alone fighting with bon and kaka he'd maintained this straight and angry face but the moment binoy kaka fight started Ani became emo and teary towards end... so I'll wait for upcoming episodes and then criticize him left right and centre🤔😆

On a serious note Kaka should have told him.. abhi ke abhi nikal iss gharse apni ma and nana nani ke sath..please itna ehsaan kar hi ho RC khandan par... Ani's reaction would have been worth watching🤪

Precap... Aurra is such a brilliant actress man... that too at this age.. BB is blessed to have her⭐️. I mean it.. the way she portrayed pain she never felt is👏

Looks like this track will be unpleasant in start like their other tracks with involvement of sampoo n gang.. so sehna padega... seh lenge..what else can we do

Ani the London return ko pakka iss baar bhi koi idea nahi hoga how girls were treated during periods in that era🤔 uparse sochega behen hain

P.S. it's director's bday today...hope we get pics from set😆

Wow, Dhanu. You covered everything in one post. 👏

As much as I am still upset with Ani for his actions, I want to believe in him. I just can't comprehend our Baristra Babu to be this dumb. Him believing Mama, Mami over his Kaka and Bon doesn't sound right.

Aurra is a bundle of talent. I am sure Aurra and Parvisht will do a fantastic job. My only concern is how they will unfold the story with the trio still in RC. And like you said, we can do nothing but tolerate as much as we can😒. I just hope we get a good track. Fingers crossed.

@Bold, 🤣 That would have been awesome. For a change, to see his Dhamki not work..

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: listmist

Teeno hi kab jayege

Bahut din nahi ho gaye😒

It seems like ages already 😭

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpiB0HJOkn/?igshid=1hdwqixd1y3fs

Sorry but both are emotional fools 🤪

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

GM all, was silent reader since HM track n may not be much active in future.. but couldn't stop from expressing.. adv apologies for long post.. don't now how to start new post so took this reply mode.. I do not follow ITV so your predictions considering ITV in general.. I don't know...

I got attached to this show... for brilliant performances I guess..

I soooo don't t want makers to use a girl's tender an fragile mental condition as a weapon in hands of evils.. But from yesterday's episodes it seems it will start like that only. Then this is not social but family issue.. by watching this series I understood they can take any turn any time like we witnessed FBs during separation... so may be this track will turn into beautiful n sensible track but still.. I have seen so many beautiful and sensitive frames abt mensuration in other (my regional language) series and movies.. comparison is done unknowingly...

BB has fab n amazing talent pool... I so wished BB to outperform and ace this track.. but..

now on other side you girls rock the forum.. I love your posts creations....BB has amazing n fab fanbase also.. :) I am not even SM person but I followed this forum for so many days... BB has done miracle for me here also...( First time I opened insta page to watch BB related photos :P)

Thanks for reading

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mugkale

GM all, was silent reader since HM track n may not be much active in future.. but couldn't stop from expressing.. adv apologies for long post.. don't now how to start new post so took this reply mode.. I do not follow ITV so your predictions considering ITV in general.. I don't know...

I got attached to this show... for brilliant performances I guess..

I soooo don't t want makers to use a girl's tender an fragile mental condition as a weapon in hands of evils.. But from yesterday's episodes it seems it will start like that only. Then this is not social but family issue.. by watching this series I understood they can take any turn any time like we witnessed FBs during separation... so may be this track will turn into beautiful n sensible track but still.. I have seen so many beautiful and sensitive frames abt mensuration in other (my regional language) series and movies.. comparison is done unknowingly...

BB has fab n amazing talent pool... I so wished BB to outperform and ace this track.. but..

now on other side you girls rock the forum.. I love your posts creations....BB has amazing n fab fanbase also.. :) I am not even SM person but I followed this forum for so many days... BB has done miracle for me here also...( First time I opened insta page to watch BB related photos :P)

Thanks for reading

Hello..!!

Welcome to the forum and BB family dear..🤗

I am Shaheen... How should we call you??😊

Join us here now... Hope you have a great time here behen...

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nims23

They haven’t showed ani’s monologue yet that’s the main reason we are getting hyper .. if he is acting then Bon is not going to forgive him easily this time 😆😆

By the way I have joined “ani is acting club “ with Lalz and Sweety😆 I am tired of assuming so giving him a chance one last time .. 😆 he better be acting 😆

Bon is bon n ani is ani dono nahin sudharne wale😡

But i wish bon to not forgive him easily this time

lol even I think he is acting... He was ready to leave bon for mama mami yeh baat muje hazam nahi ho rahi🤔 😆 I feel his doubting session starts from yesterday 😳 but his behavior towards both was really👎🏼

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Good morning Ash🤗

Missed you and Mayura in our late night discussion yesterday 😆

Lovely gif❤️😆bon ko dekho.. kaisi bindaas hai.. use pata bhi nahi kya kiya hai usne anjaane mein!!🤣🤣

Anyways they are two cutie munchkins ❤️

Nima 

Me too missed the late night discussion😆

Koi nahi aaj kar lenge😆

I wish kaka dekhte 🤣

They are ❤️ cuties❤️

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

This gif Yaar

Bondita is so cute 💖

Ikr❤️

Word Count: 1

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Wow, Dhanu. You covered everything in one post. 👏

As much as I am still upset with Ani for his actions, I want to believe in him. I just can't comprehend our Baristra Babu to be this dumb. Him believing Mama, Mami over his Kaka and Bon doesn't sound right.

Aurra is a bundle of talent. I am sure Aurra and Parvisht will do a fantastic job. My only concern is how they will unfold the story with the trio still in RC. And like you said, we can do nothing but tolerate as much as we can😒. I just hope we get a good track. Fingers crossed.

@Bold, 🤣 That would have been awesome. For a change, to see his Dhamki not work..

Minnu🤗❤️

Seriously yaar kaka and bon ne sar pe chadha rakha Ani ko.. and he's very well aware how much both of them love him so faida uthata hain😵 dono ignore kare tab pta chalega Ani ko😈 🤣

Lil Aurra is star ⭐️❤️

I just hope they handle this track well.. all have high expectations from this track and its most awaited track.. iss baar gadbad kari na toh gye

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Last EDT khtm.. new crossed 30+ pages... mere last wale mein replies pending reh gye😭

Anyways its difficult to believe that ARC was ready to leave home with ma and nana nani... secondly until he's alone fighting with bon and kaka he'd maintained this straight and angry face but the moment binoy kaka fight started Ani became emo and teary towards end... so I'll wait for upcoming episodes and then criticize him left right and centre🤔😆

On a serious note Kaka should have told him.. abhi ke abhi nikal iss gharse apni ma and nana nani ke sath..please itna ehsaan kar hi ho RC khandan par... Ani's reaction would have been worth watching🤪

Precap... Aurra is such a brilliant actress man... that too at this age.. BB is blessed to have her⭐️. I mean it.. the way she portrayed pain she never felt is👏

Looks like this track will be unpleasant in start like their other tracks with involvement of sampoo n gang.. so sehna padega... seh lenge..what else can we do

Ani the London return ko pakka iss baar bhi koi idea nahi hoga how girls were treated during periods in that era🤔 uparse sochega behen hain

P.S. it's director's bday today...hope we get pics from set😆

I so wish kaka bolte muje gurantee hai yeh jaata hi nahi biwi ko chod aur mama mami k ghar to sofa bhi nahi hai😆

p.s hope we get some offscreen pics of rudhita😳